Okay, America! Here's the plan!

It would have to be. They were at a career fair I went to even though:
1. They weren't hiring.
2. They were being abolished the following Sunday when they were going to be shoved into the Dept. of Homeland Security.

I did get two of those cases to put 12 CDs in with the INS graphic on the front from them. Tax dollars at work.

tattooedsean666 said:
can you believe that I posted this over at a local arizona board and someone told me they wished I would reenlist and die. :)

Yes, I do believe that, just because of the fact that Arizona has more illegal aliens than citizens, it seems. I've had problems with that since long before 9/11.

AlexStomp said:
Well, I think I'm gonna go on the record as saying that your masterplan is complete ignorance. But whatever, to each their own.

Money talks. There's a reason why the people that flew the plans into the WTC and Pentagon were here in the first place. They have the money to pay off immigration lawyers. My family came here in 1981. We're working people. We have money but not the kind of money these people had. It took us YEARS to get status here. One reason. Money. We just didn't have money to pay off immigration lawyers and take time off of work to wait in endless lines. These ragheads on the other hand. They had the money and the free time. Money talks. Capitalism rules and I think its the way to live. But it shouldn't bite us back. But it did. Those guys had visas and they had them because they had to money to pay the immigration lawyers to speed up the process.

Did you read this part?

ThraxDude said:
4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days
unless given a special permit.No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself, don't hide
here. Asylum would not ever be available to anyone. We don't need any
more cab drivers.

P.S. It wasn't my masterplan, but I agree with it 110%.

australia has a huge prob with refugees,we have coastal guards that see them and we still let them board here and process them,the navy people train hard and deserve some good target practice,all they have to do is blow a few illegal boats up and it would stop them them thinking we are an easy target!!!!!!

it pisses me off how morello goes on and on about america yet he sill lives there,if hes so unhappy let him move to iraq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThraxDude said:
No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself, don't hide
here. Asylum would not ever be available to anyone. We don't need any
more cab drivers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. It wasn't my masterplan, but I agree with it 110%.

That looks so good I thought it should be repeated. :D

That would be good but it won't happen cause it will be racist
rolleyes.gif

Can you define Terrorist Nation?? McVeigh was a terrorist. Should we kick all of ourselves out?? Or since McVeigh is an Irish name, should we kick out everyone of Irish descent out?

No but we should watch who enters our own military force, nazi skinheads and members of the klan have been known to allow their kids into the military force to get weapon's training for future idiotic plans such as what mcveigh did.

AlexStomp said:
Can you define Terrorist Nation?? McVeigh was a terrorist. Should we kick all of ourselves out?? Or since McVeigh is an Irish name, should we kick out everyone of Irish descent out?
Okay. Sorry to say this, but how about No one from the Middle East would be allowed in.
Is that better? I really don't want to offend anyone. Saying "terrorist nation" is more anti-racist. When I think of a "Terrorist Nation" I think of the Middle East.
It may be stereotyping/racist, but that is how I feel.

There's a difference between a couple nuts in Montana and a country that knowingly harbors groups known to want to see all of us dead.

are you guys serious?
I know it is first of april and everything, but WTF!
You say that a person who complains about usa shouldn´t live there...

You sound like Stalin or Hitler OR SADDAM!

mexicola said:
are you guys serious?
I know it is first of april and everything, but WTF!
You say that a person who complains about usa shouldn´t live there...

You sound like Stalin or Hitler OR SADDAM!

He's got a point. I hate posting about political shit, but isn't the 1st Amendment what makes the U.S. so great? What are you gonna suggest next?? If you badmouth a U.S. Senator, have your pinky toe amputated?

AlexStomp said:

basically any nation that supports terrorism,the president didnt recruit mcveigh to carry out these acts,but afghanistan on the other hand was breeding these bastards,and so might iraq and there is no doubt in my mind that saddamn supports terrorism,saying a country is a terrorist nation doesnt mean every soul that lives in the country is a terrorist its saying the goverment or whoever is in charge is supporting it and i dont think george bush sponsors terrorism,he has taken the liberty because the un didnt have the balls to order military action which was part of resolution 1441

mrthrax said:
basically any nation that supports terrorism,the president didnt recruit mcveigh to carry out these acts,but afghanistan on the other hand was breeding these bastards,and so might iraq and there is no doubt in my mind that saddamn supports terrorism,saying a country is a terrorist nation doesnt mean every soul that lives in the country is a terrorist its saying the goverment or whoever is in charge is supporting it and i dont think george bush sponsors terrorism,he has taken the liberty because the un didnt have the balls to order military action which was part of resolution 1441

Bravo, well said. :headbang: