OKay, I think I am over my Megadeth ranting...

bRaTpRiNcEsS

Feb 4, 2002
Past the Point of Caring
Visit site
Even though I am not eager to bother with another concert, or a live CD, I saw the BTM, which in my opinion spent too much time on the Metallica angle and the drugs, but hey what else is BTM good for anyway? Anyways, it just kind of reminded me why I started liking them in the first place. And although Risk scared me off pretty well, I'm hearing good things about World Needs a Hero, and will probably check it out someday soon. So I will stop being bitter...about Megadeth anyway. Can't promise about anything else. However, I'm not real thrilled with any re-issues, except of course, Anthrax, so it will be a while before I bother with re-KIMB, since I already have it from the first time around. There are too many other brand new things to buy than something I already have that someone fooled around with and thought would be better this time. At least Anthrax included enough bonus tracks to make it worth it.

Damn! I thought I was gonna have to get you a paper bag to breathe in! That was a rant and a half! I hope the ANTHRAX BTHM doesn't make them look like drugged out, manic depressive, suicidal, "dwelling on getting kicked out of METALLICA and can't get over it" MUSTAINES! GET A GRIP, DAVE! Damn, borrow musicmans helmet and venture out into the world! JEEBUS!:devil:

I love the Megadeth BTM. Just because of the drug stories of course. Plus Mustaine just sounds like a genius so many times:

"If you're spending $300 - $500 a day, every day on cocaine and heroine, you're gonna have money problems." Really!!! Damn what an econ expert!

On watching Gar fall asleep and letting a cigarette burn all the way down as it was in his hand: "That was rad."

When Gar told him he had to heroine to be great: "You know what, I wanted to be great."

:D

I've got the BHTM of Megadeth and to be honest, how can you go to rehab 15 times in 15 years? Sounds bloody odd to me! But I have it and it was very insightful. But then again so was Vanilla Ice's, so you never know, Anthrax's could be quite good.

Yeah it was on last night, I taped it because it was way past my bedtime. I missed like the first 10 minutes, but from where I came in, it's got to be Dave Mustaine was born this day and then he joined Metallica and it went from there, because they were spending quite a chuck 10 minutes into it on Metallica. 15 trips to rehab sounded a little silly to me, but I thought it was just me. The one place in Arizona that he went to that they mentioned, every once in a while I run into someone who feels the need to tell me all about that one trip because their uncle or some shit went to rehab with Dave. Like THAT many people fit in there at once. It's pretty funny, cause they try so hard to convince me. I guess anything's possible, but come on. The way I see it, Anthrax's BTM can either be really good or really bad.