Okay, You Cavemen...

What's the last great thing your woman did for you??

• ironing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sex

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • cooking

• helped you with automotive repairs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
reason I thought of this is that...

a) we had a package of thick cut bacon in the fridge and I idlely mused that I wouldn't mind having some of it one of the next few days. Imagine the little frisson of excitement I experienced when I came home from work yesterday and opened the front door, and experienced the delightful aroma of cooking bacon. For me. Ummmmmmm......

b) On Sunday and Monday, the wife helped me out with flushing the radiator of our car and applying the block sealer. severe unrooly roolage.

various ex-girlfriends have done the following cool things:

bought me a sword
bought me a $50 bottle of scotch for no reason
bought me a bunch of kevin smith dvds
put up with me

uhmmmmmmmmm i guess that's it. :loco:

i've had 1 good girlfriend, 1 decent one that was good in a lot of ways (but sucked in several other key areas), 1 that was lousy but later became a very good friend, and... oh this one chick i dated for only 3 days but was the BEST TIME EVAR because she ruled so much. then she went back to her ex-boyfriend and i think they quickly married.

only dated a few skanks, but dated many girls that just weren't worth the time/effort/money. but i must admit, none have ever really gone out of their way to do something really cool, unless a holiday was involved. i could count on one hand the number of times a girlfriend has cooked for me, or did something she really didn't want to do just because i liked it.

shit you know what? the last chick i dated bought me beer, cooked for me, and gave great head. we just casually dated for a few weeks, but maybe i shoulda kept her!

here are my qualifications for a chick i'd spend the rest of my life with:

tolerance
nice butt
likes rock n' roll
hates american vehicles

that's it. sign up here laydeez, i have a bad attitude and an average sized johnson, who wants some eternal bliss?!?!

marge, i'm pulling on all nighter. put on a pot of coffee, drink it, and start making burgers.

My girlfriend :

- Bought me the three-season-and-additional-DVD box set of Family Guy
- Bought me my bass guitar
- Cooks the best bacon-egg-sausage-mushroom-cheese sandwiches
- Whips up a pretty mean spaghetti bolognese too
- Videotapes Lost for me every week 'cos I'm always dicking around with album reviews or trying to record riffs while it's on
- Orders gig tickets for me on the internet from her credit card and then lets me take aaaaages to pay her back
- Encouraged me to go to college to do a sound recording course
- And is generally great in various other ways.

:D