Have you ever been punched in the face?

right in the fuckin grill

• yes

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • no

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
I punched a former girlfriend in the face once. We were sleeping, and I was having a dream that I was golfing. When I went back to swing my arm flew up and hit her right in the nose. "YOU HIT ME!!!!" "I'M SORRY!!!" ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

i accidentally hurt my girlfriend all the time. convenient, isn't it? that way whenever i really wanna hurt her i can just remember the last time i accidentally cracked her one across the nose while putting on a shirt or something :loco:

I dreamt I was golfing once, 30 seconds after the first swing the sky turned read and brimstone and fire fell from the sky. I started a band with one of the four horsemen as my drummer and drank a lot of beer until I got put on a torture wagon for my ride to satan's place.

hahaha @ Demilich

Oh yeah and one of my dogs punches me in the face all the time. He jumps up on me when I'm sitting down somewhere, rolls over, and then I get a paw to the face. Repeatedly. Little bastard.

Yeah, and gotten my ass severely kicked a few times, gotten a few jabs from Erik usually for absolutely no reason at all, he's funny like that! But sometimes regrets it himself when the punchee isn't as jolly as me HAHA!! I remember my first hit-sqaure-in-the-jaw-and-all-turns-black too, interesting experience! Didn't read the weird sexual parts of this thread, I'm watching the hulk

never been punched in the face

well, right above an eye once, but it was more surprising than painful, and then it got broken up before i got my ass kicked :lol:

so no

I have an old video of me getting punched in the face by Hellboy. Lemee find it...

http://www.fs911.com/halloween/P7180057.MOV
http://www.fs911.com/halloween/P7180067.MOV
http://www.fs911.com/halloween/P7180069.MOV

Wow those are gay. I looked even more neanderthal-like in my younger days.

PS: That is a solid plastic cheap-o Hellboy glove, not a softmooshyfoam one.

PPS: I boned that tall chick dressed up in the Deathknight costume that night, then two days later she was engaged, RUT-ROH SCROOBY!

I had never been punched in the face.
I was only slapped in the face many years ago while in high school for no reason. We were on a school:puke: excursion. So.. it was this fucking cunt along with his faggots, like a gang of bullies let's say (a company of younger pricks), who slammed me on purpose while me and an three of my friends were passing by. So I told him "you think you're smart?" and pushed him away. So he slapped me in front of my friends and my glasses fell to the ground (I was wearing glasses at that time). My friends took me away before anything else happens.
So, I became like fucking furious! After 15-20 minutes of my fucking blood boiling, I decided to retaliate. So I took a screw tap (many trees around), found him and hit the motherfucker in the back (he saw me coming of course) with it around 20 times. The greatest pleasure in this life! His shirt was torn in various places and blood started to come out of his wounds. It was fucking awesome! Moreover, he was talking to some fucking whores when I attacked him. I loved the feeling man!
Of course I had to run like mad afterwards, because the others started to chase me...
I've never been in a fight since then. I'm not that kind of person anyway. But I will retaliate for sure if someone is asking for it.
Sorry for the long story, and I don't know if this was relevant to the subject, but I felt like telling it cuz I'm proud of myself for that one. :kickass: