How many people have ever been punched right in the fucking face?

Don't think I've ever been, but I've done so to at least a few people (I've always been a tiny vagina so I have to take the most desperate shots I can). I did once take a metal spoon to the face which resulted in a little literal blood spillage, however.

I've been punched in the face. In grade 7, in a fight over who got the next turn on the swingset. Kid just came at me. Did a fuckin' number on me but I got a few good hits in. I realized that day I'm not totally, abysmally shit at fighting.

You should have made a rule that stated that every fist to your face meant once fist entering her anus.

Plenty of times by my ex-fiance

Mine has been pretty calm over the last year or so, but she's cut my face with the ring on her hand before.

The hardest I've ever been hit in the face, wasnt by a fist though... it was by a baseball in highschool. I remember the bang of the ball hitting my skull... my ears ringing... going down on one knee... then being in the dugout, almost two hours later.

My ex girlfriend (my first one, not the long-distance one) punched me in the nads once. I dumped her shortly after.

Got kneed in the face playing hackey sack while going for a headbutt lol... Bloodiest mess I've ever been in...

My girlfriend swings at my face every once and a while, but one time i got schooled right in front of her...this dude i was talking about like i was gonna beat his ass for weeks drove by us on the side of the road so i flagged him down. he fucking hopped out of the car and knocked me in the face before i could hit him, didn't hurt a bit, but at one point during the fight we were on the ground and he smashed my head off the concrete a handful of times.

I use to get into fights at school a lot and recall one time where I was punched really hard in the jaw outside. And it was on a hill so I fell down in some mudd/snow. As an Adult and not in school have not had to deal with violence or people with violent behaviour.

It's like Tyler Durden said. How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?

For example, I learned that my reaction time isn't great, but I have an iron jaw. So I don't always win the fight, but when I do it's because I was gobbling up knuckles until I took em down LOL.

I use to get into fights at school a lot and recall one time where I was punched really hard in the jaw outside. And it was on a hill so I fell down in some mudd/snow. As an Adult and not in school have not had to deal with violence or people with violent behaviour.

Teenage Raging Hormones and Aggressiveness. When you finish High School it's somewhat of a distant memory when you think about it. Now it's like... You slept with my girlfriend = all out brawl insues