i'm cooking some fucking fish right now

Cythraul

Dec 10, 2003
alright i've got a little something to say all you fucks who aren't completely metal better get with the program real fucking quick because thsi shit is not a hobby alright. i don't give a shit about your stupid kids and your fucking job or whatever it is that you do you better know real quick that i this is my fucking life i fucking cook fish, drink beers in my apartment, and I fucking throw on true metal jams 24 fcking 7 buddy. So don't come to me with you false concepts like "gorwing up" and all this bullshit. Just throw on some fucking Sadus like i already fucki;ng told you and shut your fucking mouth faggot. that's all.

how to be metal while you eat fish

SUNP0032-1.jpg

alright i've got a little something to say all you fucks who aren't completely metal better get with the program real fucking quick because thsi shit is not a hobby alright. i don't give a shit about your stupid kids and your fucking job or whatever it is that you do you better know real quick that i this is my fucking life i fucking cook fish, drink beers in my apartment, and I fucking throw on true metal jams 24 fcking 7 buddy. So don't come to me with you false concepts like "gorwing up" and all this bullshit. Just throw on some fucking Sadus like i already fucki;ng told you and shut your fucking mouth faggot. that's all.

Sober up and post again bub. :cool:

But I do agree with you.

I love Sushi.

Yea, you fucking show those mollusks. What the fuck is that-- growing out of metal? Getting all soft and mushy like jellyfish.
Expressing their views in a butt-kissing way like some underpaid drones
Switching from Gorguts to George Michael and Celine Dion, cutting their headbanging hair and curling it up with some gay rollers, and hiding their demonic tattoos under three layers of pink velvety fluff. Switching from the manliest of fucking beers to bubbley vomit-inducing champagne. Ugh, maggots.
I'm with ya, brother.
Metal forever!:kickass:
(Of course not all the time)

:kickass:

I feel partially responsible for the creation of this thread.:cool:

I still love metal, tbh.(It's more OSDM than BM these days, but hey, that's how it always has been.)

The thing about fish is bones. Now don't getg me wrong, I'm an expert at removing them, but there's always one rogue bone. And I know, if I was truly metal I would shove the fish into my gob straight away and to hell with the consequences, but I'm really not into the whole choking/getting your throat scratched thing. Oh God, don't get me started on throat scratches, boy are they irritating and you feel it every time you swallow. I mean fuck that! I can be perfectly metal with a steak and my throat can remain as perfect as ever.

Great thread btw. :kickass: