VonCreep = Best Troll Ever

Hell Awaits Us All

New Metal Member
Oct 22, 2006
Killing You
The only real goths have been dead for 1500 years. Get a fucking life. Black lipstick wearing queer-ass mother fuckers. Which one of you sucks the most dick, huh? Get into black fucking metal if you want darkness. Rancid scum.

Good. Seems to me some of you have guts after all. Possibly you aren't conventional morons after all. Yeah every post I make attacks someone. Some herdthinking shithead whos iq is lower than pond scum. As for you, alter. Shut the hell up. Snitch ass mother fucker. Ars Diaboli, you're such a flaming faggot I can't even be bothered to comment. Go sit on a flame in hell, hatebreeder. Can't take your own meds? Weakling. You want to breed hatred but then can't handle it when I spew it on you? Thats why the weakling comment. Dumbass.

I read Lords of Chaos shortly after its initial release. Mostly truth, some bullshit, not enough nsbm coverage. You're all a bunch of faggot queers if you don't agree with me. Eat shit. And whoever the hell snitched on me to get my 'offensive' posts erased is the worst of all. Eat raw penis and die!

laughing-019.gif
laughing-019.gif
laughing-019.gif
laughing-019.gif

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/search.php?searchid=635619

lol-045.gif

I find it rather amusing for one reason: I'm a visual person. Anything that I see in written word basically becomes a little makeshift scenario in my head. When people type up stuff like that, it's like I'm watching a third grader with Tourette's yelling at a rusted swing set about how god damn mother fucking itchy his brand spankin' new ballsac is.