i'm cooking some fucking fish right now

I hate salmon. The only fish I liked was this kind I ate in a hotel in Colombia (but it was strange because a family from the other room was watching my family) and this fish I had at an Afghani restaurant in Baltimore.

The only seafood I like is crabs (because I'm from Maryland, duh), and shrimp.

Haha, did you just wake up? :cool:

Nah man, I just took a break from UM for a day. I actually went to work really hung over which is definitely not awesome when you're changing tires in the Arizona heat all day.

Anyway, I COOKED SOME MOTHERFUCKING SALMON TODAY.

Nah man, I just took a break from UM for a day. I actually went to work really hung over which is definitely not awesome when you're changing tires in the Arizona heat all day.

Anyway, I COOKED SOME MOTHERFUCKING SALMON TODAY.

You have a philosophy degree and you're changing tires?

Sucks, in all honesty - what also sucks is that I too have a degree in philosophy and have a shitty 'product replacement' job (mine however is oil).

You have a philosophy degree and you're changing tires?

Sucks, in all honesty - what also sucks is that I too have a degree in philosophy and have a shitty 'product replacement' job (mine however is oil).

Don't worry bud, the tire changing job is just meant to get me through school. I'm going for my Ph.D. which means I will someday be teaching little spoiled college fucks how to think critically about weird things. I got some plans baby.

Salmon is the easiest fish to get right. Even my dining hall at school does it well. Baked stuffed cod/haddock is where it's at.

Tuna and egg salad ftw.

I'm not a big fish enthusiast, since extracting bones with each bite is not my idea of a fun meal. But if it's already been prepared for a choke-hazard-free consumption, then yes, definitely.

Don't worry bud, the tire changing job is just meant to get me through school. I'm going for my Ph.D. which means I will someday be teaching little spoiled college fucks how to think critically about weird things. I got some plans baby.

Awesome; I however have not settled on any plans, so I consider myself "fucked" for the most part.