i'm cooking some fucking fish right now

I threw up a nasty paste consisting of indigested mushrooms and egg salad on my couch after a New Years Eve party once, several years ago. I've been so traumatized by the long-enduring stench coming up from the stain that I don't get drunk since.

lol

Last time I threw up was because of all the fucking smoke at a Celtic Frost show. It was the first time I threw up since grade school. I threw up nothing but liquid, and started laughing as soon as I finished the procedure.

"This album... is for fish!"
"Yeah 'cause fish gots no good metal to listens to."

alright i've got a little something to say all you fucks who aren't completely metal better get with the program real fucking quick because thsi shit is not a hobby alright. i don't give a shit about your stupid kids and your fucking job or whatever it is that you do you better know real quick that i this is my fucking life i fucking cook fish, drink beers in my apartment, and I fucking throw on true metal jams 24 fcking 7 buddy. So don't come to me with you false concepts like "gorwing up" and all this bullshit. Just throw on some fucking Sadus like i already fucki;ng told you and shut your fucking mouth faggot. that's all.

LMAO post of the day.

his original post reminds me of "my new haircut"

at first i thought this kid was a fag now im thinkin he's a god

give him a guitar and drop him off at the pagan lands this guy IS metal