How many people here have ever punched someone right in the fucking face?

Oh yeah, if someone insulted me enough, it could very well provoke me to thow the first punch. But so far, I have always just insulted the person back in a way that caused them to strike first (usually saying something about their family/mother/heritage).

Hahaha.

I'm not that big of a guy, 5'7, 140 pounds. I have not faught in a long time, though if someone punched me in the face, I'd gladly sock him right in the face. Sometimes I wish these guys walking down my high school hallways, thinking they are all tough and cool with their baggy jeans would punch me, just so I could hit them back, then remind them they are white, maybe me punching them may have knocked some sense into them.

4 years ago this douchebag hits me in the face with a basketball and I walk up to him and knock him flat on his ass. He got right back up and we got pulled apart by everyone else in the gym before anything else could happen. Got a ticket. It wasn't worth the fucking money and anger management classes.

Does that count as a first punch on my part?

Back in middle school a kid stole my bike and I split his lip and gave him a black eye when I saw him riding my bike. THAT was throwing the first punch. No ticket there because I was mildly intelligent and fought him well off school grounds after following him home a few blocks. He was pushing it like a douche instead of riding it. That same year I stopped riding my bike :lol:

4 years ago this douchebag hits me in the face with a basketball and I walk up to him and knock him flat on his ass. He got right back up and we got pulled apart by everyone else in the gym before anything else could happen. Got a ticket. It wasn't worth the fucking money and anger management classes.

Does that count as a first punch on my part?

Back in middle school a kid stole my bike and I split his lip and gave him a black eye when I saw him riding my bike. THAT was throwing the first punch. No ticket there because I was mildly intelligent and fought him well off school grounds after following him home a few blocks. He was pushing it like a douche instead of riding it. That same year I stopped riding my bike :lol:
Cool. Don't take this the wrong way, but for some reason you don't seem like the fighting type. Good job laying those guys out.

Hahaha.

I'm not that big of a guy, 5'7, 140 pounds. I have not faught in a long time, though if someone punched me in the face, I'd gladly sock him right in the face. Sometimes I wish these guys walking down my high school hallways, thinking they are all tough and cool with their baggy jeans would punch me, just so I could hit them back, then remind them they are white, maybe me punching them may have knocked some sense into them.

someone like me who feels the same way. I'm 5' 6", 180 lbs, and I am frankly sick and tired of 6 foot wigger jocks that think they're badass cause they like gay crap like ICP and Eminem.

I have got into quite a few fights (quite often when drunk), mostly when people are picking on other people. I don't know why but I find it disgusting and I get pretty angry. Trying to take on a group of 10 people on your own to help a complete stranger is not however the best of ideas. *had a fun ride to hospital a few weeks ago*