Have you ever been in a fist fight?

A few fights in school, just stupid shit, always older or bigger than me. Got tired of it one day and beat the fuck out of one dude in front of the entire school. The next four years went by fairly smoothly after that and haven't been in a fight since. I'm one of those shy types and prefer to do my own thing, but when I get pushed too far I lose all control and I don't like that feeling.

Not really a fight, but I decked my roommate once back freshman year. We were cool after that, it was just a bunch of shit that had been building up and then he opened a door on my face.

That's about it. I came very close to getting into a fight with a coke dealer later that year. I'm not really certain what stopped it, some people got involved but I remember very little of that night.

One of the times I went trick o treating with my friend, a kid snagged my bag and ran. So I ran after him. Eventually I caught him behind a fence, wrestled to the ground. Only hit him once. Bugger still got away with my candy. :(

As a senior, a kid was making some very uncalled for remarks about Nick during weight training. Usually, I'm a passive person, but he had been egging me on for a long time. One day he went too far so I shoved him up against the mirrored wall and gave him a good wallop in the stomach. I felt much better, as his friends were making fun of him, he never spoke to me again, and my teacher saw the whole thing but just walked away.

"bugger", "uncalled for remarks", "wallop"...

No offense but you remind me of my grandma, Emily :lol:

Fuck the haters, morals are sexy :)

nope, never been in a fight, but never walked away from one either. there's only one dude i regret not beating the shit out of, but after high school he went into the marines and could probably kick my ass now. im over it anyway.

3 of them, won 2 lost 1. the 1st 2 i ended up dropping the guy. the last 1 i was jumped by 3 people so that didn't work out to well. The end result is a chipped front toof :(

Oh yeah and i got in a fist fight with a giant tuna at a bar. Punched him in the gills and he dropped like a bag full of shit. He lost at a poker game and took it out on me which was complete bullshit. Obviously to much to drink...

Had to throw a few punches when I was still bartending, and the occasional physical aggression to deal with at work. Never lost a single fight, though I did take a few punches to the mouth on occasion. I even got arrested for a fistfight once; drunk idiot pulled a gun and I subsequently pwned him. Mind, I knew the weapon was empty because he pulled the sled back twice and nothing jumped out of the chamber. Never started a fight, except the few occasions where I punched some drunk dude who was bothering me or my girlfriend. My mom did get scared, but I didn't have to move to Bel-Air.

I should take a photo because right now I'm having a black eye and a deep, pasted, cut beneath it. It totally looks like I've gotten into some bare knuckle romance but actually I accidentally hit myself very hard with my guitar at last weekends gig. Nobody believes that story, everybody thinks I've gotten into a fight... but damn my guitar didn't take it so well either, wholly covered with blood and sweat and the bridge pickup got smashed into the body.

But I basically never get into fights because a) I'm well-tempered and b) rather intimidating. It's always hard for me to relive other people being treated harshly disrespectful.

Black stripe in kenpo (useless in a street fight)

kickboxing for a year after kenpo

muay thai ever since

0 fights. Newfoundland isnt really a fighting place. Youll only get it if you go looking for it.

drunk idiot pulled a gun and I subsequently pwned him.

Similar thing happened to me. These fucking AZN gangsters ran a train on on my gay friends sister after they gave her several handlebars. Little fucker pulled on a gun me, I told him to shoot. "not as heroic as it sounds considering one of my best friends was there to blow out his brains if he did", he hesitated and I beat the shit out of him.

Never been in a fight. I'm passive, quiet, and usually people don't start shit with me cause I'm nice to everyone. Of course, there will always be haters or the type that feel the need to start something just for the hell of it.

Edit- I have fought my dad twice in the past. He punched me first both times. I always try to walk away, not because I am intimidated, but because I don't want to go to jail for assaulting an elder (he is in his sixities but in good shape). You may ask why would I do that but you don't know me our the magnitude of the situations. Punched out one of his teeth.