Have you ever been in a fist fight?

Not since I was 4. My older brother and I lived next door to our best friends at that time (the same ages as us). For some reason my brother was mad at his friend and they somehow decided that their younger brothers should settle the matter with a fight. Of course, we both idolized our older brothers and would step in front of a bus if they asked us to. So, we went across the street to the school and went to opposite corners of the basketball half-court where our brothers coached us. My brother told me to "punch him right in the nose". So, one punch into the fight his nose was bloody and he rand back to his brother crying. One punch and our family honor was restored. I rule.

There was an almost fight in the 8th grade. One of the kids in the school that nobody liked and most people picked on was in my art class. He usually wore dirty clothes, but was wearing a bright white sweater that day and we were doing charcoal drawings. Near the end of the class, my friend and I were screwing around and I caused a piece of charcoal to go flying and it smudged his bright white sweater. I tried to apologize, but he jumped at me and grabbed me by the throat, trying to choke me. He stopped after about two seconds and walked away. I was so stunned that I didn't even try to defend myself. Had he continued for a few more seconds, I probably would have freaked and started wailing on him. I was not at all big or tough (especially since I was a year younger than everybody in my class), but judging by the laughingly weak grip he had on my neck, I don't think I would have had much trouble beating the crap out of him.

Can hardly remember, but back in sixth grade or whatever, I had the two best friends in the world.

I wish I still lived near them in fact, because they had my back on everything. I remember once in sixth grade some kid fucking jumped me FROM NOWHERE, and my two buddies just pulled him off and whipped his ass.

I may not have won that fight, AS I DIDN'T SEE IT COMING (I never did anything); but damn did that kid walked away hurtin'.

Aside from that, no; pretty timid schools from then on.

Actually I'm just going to edit the post, I don't want people to know the kind of shit I'm around.

Summary:

Running train-Gang rape, although I'm not sure if they fuck her one at a time or all at once.
Handlebars-Very powerful xanax
AZN Gangsters-Pussies. Usually tree tops. "fake Bloods"

I have been in 3 "real" fights:

1) Middle School - The guy swung at me, he missed, I hit him one time in the eye. He went down with a scream that was just blood-curdling. I backed away with every one looking at me like I was an axe murderer. Next day, he came in with an eye patch, eventually he removed the patch, and the entire eyeball was encased in blood. Sucked on every level.

2) High School - long story short, I jumped backwards at the first punch, slipped fell face first on the pavement and proceeded to have him jump on top of me, bash my face into the street about 6 times before my buddy grabbed him off me. My face was ripped apart, took about 6 weeks to heal, luckily it was last day of school and I had time to not show my face.

3) By far the worst fight, me and my older brother. We were at the lake fishing (well drinking mainly) and he proceeded to get up in his wife's face about something stupid (he did that alot) and then out of no where he smacked her. Sorry, brother or not, DO NOT hit a woman when I am around!!
We argued for a min, then he went off on me. He tried to hit me, missed, and I hit him harder than I thought an individual could take. I guess it was the beers, but he kept coming at me. That happened about 5 times, then his wife came into the picture, I was distracted, he grabbed me when I was trying to talk to the wife. We both went into the water (about 20 feet) and it turned ugly. We did not speak for about 2 years after that.

Bottom line, fighting fucking sucks. Sorry for the long rant.

1) Middle School - The guy swung at me, he missed, I hit him one time in the eye. He went down with a scream that was just blood-curdling. I backed away with every one looking at me like I was an axe murderer. Next day, he came in with an eye patch, eventually he removed the patch, and the entire eyeball was encased in blood. Sucked on every level.
I bet that guy (and others that were there too) learned a pretty important lesson that day. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. That's the kind of shit that happens in a fight. If he wasn't aware the situation could potentially turn out like that, then he made a bad mistake.

I bet that guy (and others that were there too) learned a pretty important lesson that day. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. That's the kind of shit that happens in a fight. If he wasn't aware the situation could potentially turn out like that, then he made a bad mistake.

You are right, but I felt really really bad for the guy. It was stupid that we even fought, bunch of peer pressure. Blah.