Old Days on this board

onemanstandsthrax11

Married with Children
Nov 20, 2003
Was bored and watching some Anthrax clips on youtube... Remember the whole Lone Justice thing?? Everyone trying to get them to play it? One of my personal faves, I miss those days on this board. Great video of them doing it from alive 2. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTmac9_Qrsk&feature=related[/ame]
I wish those people from them days like TY, Gregadeth, Brat, Buddy, and so on still posted, those were the days...

Yep - remember them well. Where did all those guys go? Loved the pursuit of LJ live, hahaha!

Buddy still posts every once in a while, but not often. I assume the rest decided to move on, unless they're all lurking. Doubtfull.:lol:

I remember all of them. Hope theyre all ok. remember darbysdad?? who else? can't think right now. pink metal? she's still around. i know ty is on fb. that's where everyone went. including the bandmembers. facebook and twitter. no one really fucks with message boards unless they're fanatics like us.

sports message boards are all the rage too for sports fanatics. I read a particular team regularly.

Worst song on STD is definitely Armed & Dangerous.

Yes, controversial opinion.

We should try to get Anthrax to play LJ again

Yep sad that some have left. Hard to believe some of us have been on this board since the early parts of the last decade.

Nobody ever remembers me...
Best-Cry-Ever.gif

I remember all of them. Hope theyre all ok. remember darbysdad?? who else? can't think right now. pink metal? she's still around. i know ty is on fb. that's where everyone went. including the bandmembers. facebook and twitter. no one really fucks with message boards unless they're fanatics like us.

sports message boards are all the rage too for sports fanatics. I read a particular team regularly.
Speaking of that, I'll always post here because it's a bunch of people who love the band like me. I have facebook as most of us surely do, I don't post much there and most of my friends are co-workers who I really don't give a shit about. Should we all become FB friends to follow each other or is that retarded? At least then I'd see posts from people I actually like lol. I think it would be kind of cool to see pics of each other's lives, families, kids etc. too especially for us who have been on here forever. I'm Jay Orlando and my profile pic is a Lion's fan with a bag on his head lol!