Old Kata video on YouTube - Brave

According to the Polish fansite, it's not Jonas on drums, but an English session drummer. Isn't it Akerfeldt on Vocals?

Omg! this video rocks =)

yeah i guess It's Blakkhiem, you can understand it by looking at his way of guitar playing, singing to the microphone and headbanging =) since Mikael Akerfeldt doesn't headbang like that =) eheh,

btw FRED is fucking cool with his long hairs and his posture =) damn wish i was in that concert =)

Ahhh wow, very cool! :D Never heard Anders do death vox like that before, only black metal vocals, rocking sutff! :headbang:

I watched this video awhile back and I couldn't figure out who was on vocals either..nice of Fred to clear that up for us

Jinn said:
that settles it. I demand that Katatonia play more of their old stuff live and put Blakkheim on vocals for it.

Then what will Jonas do on the stage while they are playing the old stuff? dance around? =)

fred said:
yep! blakky on vox/guitar.....on drums kennet englund, a swedish session drummer.....

Sadguru, meet Fred, he is a Katatonia member, and also he is the one who is playing the leads in the video you just watched..

You don't trust us but maybe you can trust him =)

iii looove this video

and yes the vocals are beyond words, so raw, so brutal, soooo beutiful