Old Kiuas EPs

The version of "Warrior Soul" on the Winter In June mcd is IMO not as good as the other two versions I've heard. The album version is okay, but the best is the "original" version on the Born Under The Northern Lights ep.

That is true. WIJ-version sucks :loco: That's why we recorded the song again for The Spirit of Ukko -album. The original version (demo) is recorded and mixed at our training flat by Atte. Nice.

well it seems i bought the last one from play.com ! lol
fairly cheap too, £6.99 delivered :)

Only 1000 copies exist? Sometime ago it seemed like they were all over the place and thats when I got one.. hehe. If one could just find the 2 first demos.. Anyone here got em, besides the Kiuas boys of course?

Yeah, it's pretty long! :Spin:
And there are some quite extraordinary parts in there like the "black waltz" with the finnish spoken part describing the birth of iron from the Kalevala...:loco:
We HAVE been thinking about re-recording it, or then just releasing it as it is, because I think that would be more interesting. But we'll see,...if there are more people anxious to hear that song, let us know!!!

I would love to hear Discipline re-recorded. That song is amazing.

Last time I checked, I had an original Winter in June.

Been too scared to actually play it, too.

I got my Winter in June copy a few years go, and it wasn't all over the place atleast where I was looking. But 1000 copies... That's nice. I like rarities :)