old lady

TheSinMakesYouReal

Evil Inside
Jan 14, 2003
AZ
www.members.cox.net
To nobody's surprise there were protestors today in DC, they attempted to disrupt the metro system
and block the Key Bridge, a leading artery into DC from Northern Virginia. I got hosed twice because I
come in from NoVA on the metro and it is raining hard which makes traffic worse anyway...to the point--
I got off my train in Rosslyn because I had to use the bathroom. When I was getting back on the train,
there were protestors on the train platform handing out pamphlets on the evils of America. I politely
declined to take one. An elderly woman was behind me getting off the escalator and a young (20ish)
female protestor offered her a pamphlet, which she politely declined. The young protestor put her hand
on the old woman's shoulder as a guesture of friendship and in a very soft voice said, "Ma'am, don't you
care about the children of Iraq?" The old woman looked up at her and said, "Honey, my first husband
died in France during World War II so you could have the right to stand here and bad mouth your
country. And if you touch me again, I'll stick this umbrella up your ass and open it."

I'm glad to report that loud applause broke out among the onlookers and the young protestor was at a
total loss for words.

I'd punch that lady right in the mouth and then kick her in the stomach once she was down. Fucking nationalist pricks. And fuck the protesters too. What a bunch of rainbow humping pussies. Trying to protect "the children of Iraq" by sitting around and handing out pamphlets. To win the war against imperialism you have to be as violent as you can be. But those hypocrites don't have what it takes, they hide comfortably behind the concept of "peace". And fuck you too flag lover, stop posting this shit.

How the fuck can she compare world war 2 (A real war) to this shit? Germany and co could fight back, Iraq cant.
Protest to fuck and maybe something will happen

Guerilla-Violent protests dont work. I ve been in several peaceful ones that have turned nasty and the cops just kick the shit out of you and arrest whoever is left standing. Never been in a full-on violent protest but i don't think i get away lightly.

Protestors do need to learn some manners, if someone says no, leave them alone. That includes abortionists, you Christian queers. :)

He's not well liked around here. :) Other than certain heated topics, Guerilla and I actually DO agree on a lot of things, esp. on TheSinMakesYouReal

Guerrilla said:
I'd punch that lady right in the mouth and then kick her in the stomach once she was down. Fucking nationalist pricks. And fuck the protesters too. What a bunch of rainbow humping pussies. Trying to protect "the children of Iraq" by sitting around and handing out pamphlets. To win the war against imperialism you have to be as violent as you can be. But those hypocrites don't have what it takes, they hide comfortably behind the concept of "peace". And fuck you too flag lover, stop posting this shit.
YEAH IT REALLY ANNOYS ME WHEN OLD LADIES TALK ABOUT HOW THEIR HUSBANDS GOT KILLED IN WWII BECAUSE THEY SOMEHOW THINK THAT THEY ARE SO SUPERIOR TO ANYONE WHO ISN'T OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE BEEN IN THAT WAR
THEY TALK TO US YOUNG PEOPLE LIKE WE ARE CRAP JUST FOR BEING YOUNG JUST CUZ THEY KNOW THAT NOBODY IS GONNA SLAP A WOMAN THATS ALMOST A HUNDRED

Guerrilla said:
I HAVE A QUESTION
WHY DIDN'T WE KILL SADDAM DURRING DESSERT STORM???

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
How the fuck can she compare world war 2 (A real war) to this shit? Germany and co could fight back, Iraq cant.
Protest to fuck and maybe something will happen

Guerilla-Violent protests dont work. I ve been in several peaceful ones that have turned nasty and the cops just kick the shit out of you and arrest whoever is left standing. Never been in a full-on violent protest but i don't think i get away lightly.
NEWS FLASH (SARCASM)THE REASON THAT IRAQ DOESN'T HAVE NUCULAR WEAPONS IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE CHEMICAL WEAPONS USA IS GOING TO GET KILLED BY CHEMICALS THAT R SIMILAR TO ANTRAX

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
PROVE IT RETARD.
Have they used them yet? NO
Has the US FOUND any yet? NO
Think you fuckwit think!
And where in the post were nukes mentioned? Damn your a fucking fool.
LISTEN TO MY WORDS
THE REASON THAT THEY HAVEN'T BEEN BUILDING NUKES IS BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME REQUIRED TO DO SO BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN SPENDING SUCH A HUGE AMOUNT OF TIME MANUFACTURING CHEMICAL WEAPONS
THE US HASN'T FOUND ANY NUKES BECAUSE THEY AREN'T THERE AND THE US HASN'T FOUND ANY CHEM WEOPONS CUZ THEY ARE SO MUCH EASIER TO HIDE THAN TRYING TO HIDE NUKES