old lady

i heard ted turner wanted to be a reporter over there for the war:rolleyes:

I can see them receiving him well when he says that islam is for losers

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
I refuse to listen to BULLSHIT.

Show me ONE SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE

that iraq has chemical weapons. One fucking piece. Iraq is (No offense) a loser country. It has little real wealth and power. It poses no threat to the us.

You are a retarded fuck who belives wverything CNN says. Think damn you.

Hey IJ, how about you "open mouth and insert foot". Regardless of chemical warfare, Saddam needs to be "Takin' Out". This war isn't with IRAQ persay, it's with Saddam. He himself is a threat to the U.S. and probably more of a threat to the IRAQI ppl. Obviously u don't watch CNN!

bushowl.jpg

it seems bush does have a shred of intelligence

Guerrilla said:
I'd punch that lady right in the mouth and then kick her in the stomach once she was down. Fucking nationalist pricks. And fuck the protesters too. What a bunch of rainbow humping pussies. Trying to protect "the children of Iraq" by sitting around and handing out pamphlets. To win the war against imperialism you have to be as violent as you can be. But those hypocrites don't have what it takes, they hide comfortably behind the concept of "peace". And fuck you too flag lover, stop posting this shit.

Freedom of speach fucker. No one made you read it.

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
I refuse to listen to BULLSHIT.

Show me ONE SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE

that iraq has chemical weapons. One fucking piece. Iraq is (No offense) a loser country. It has little real wealth and power. It poses no threat to the us.

You are a retarded fuck who belives wverything CNN says. Think damn you.

Why do they have all the protective gear then. The US and co does not use chemical weapons.

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
If it's on the news it MUST be true!

Well, seeing how you are so paraniod, how do you find out what events are happening in the world.

Do you know Saddam, does he call you at home.

NoLordy, feel free to hate me, I do not really care about you either anal cheese.

ForbiddenAngel said:
Nope, he's just a DUMB Fucker that's done nothing for this country....

other than tossing us into a war(although i do support it, but probably for different reasons than he started it for), alienating allies and destroying world opinion of the US for said war, tanking the economy, approving the Homeland Security Act, which allows the government to basically ignore the constitution and rescind my rights as a US citizen for the sake of "national security" and spying on everything i do now aka big brother is watching you. i got nothin to hide, but i dont need someone watchin over me peering into my bank accounts, watching what i do on the internet, where i shop at, etc. the latest thing is credit checks to fly. what the hell is that shit? does someone not get to fly because they don't pay their bills on time? what about the new budget he approved to send our trade deficit to heights unheard of? yep, hes doin a great job.

ForbiddenAngel said:
Hey IJ, how about you "open mouth and insert foot". Regardless of chemical warfare, Saddam needs to be "Takin' Out". This war isn't with IRAQ persay, it's with Saddam. He himself is a threat to the U.S. and probably more of a threat to the IRAQI ppl. Obviously u don't watch CNN!

WHAT I OBJECT TO- Using lies as a basis for War. I don't like saddam. I think he's a maniac. But if you want to bomb the shit out of his country at least be honest about the reasons.

And for my sources of information i try and get at least 3 angles on every story and figure the truth must be somewhere in the middle. I don't even belive the fucking date on the news.

And saying saddam is a threat to america......What a fucking joke. And it's not even funny.

Its about OIL, ....

Remember israel has got nuclear bombs as well, CNN IS bias,

THE WAR IS FOR THE JEWS!!!

thebigyetti said:
other than tossing us into a war(although i do support it, but probably for different reasons than he started it for), alienating allies and destroying world opinion of the US for said war, tanking the economy, approving the Homeland Security Act, which allows the government to basically ignore the constitution and rescind my rights as a US citizen for the sake of "national security" and spying on everything i do now aka big brother is watching you. i got nothin to hide, but i dont need someone watchin over me peering into my bank accounts, watching what i do on the internet, where i shop at, etc. the latest thing is credit checks to fly. what the hell is that shit? does someone not get to fly because they don't pay their bills on time? what about the new budget he approved to send our trade deficit to heights unheard of? yep, hes doin a great job.
although i dont necisarily support the war, two thumbs up for everything else.
-neal

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
No thanks maybe later, fag.

Sorry, but I wasn't offering, that'd make you feel like a man, wouldnt it? No, your wife wouldn't like that, at least I have respect for her.