old man lindgren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man In Black said:
Whoa man calm down.
And I hope you understand what you just said makes you as ignorant as the "Fucking American White Trash Hicks"

I hate nationalistic assholes.
. Nationalism/Patriotism is an excuse to be ignorant and hatefull. It's bullshit. Thinking for yourself is where it's at.

yo listen up to all that were offended.. sorry about that outburst.. ive had a fucked up weekend with alot of drugs and alcohol involved .. im kinda sober now and read what i wrote.. so i apologize for my behaviour and take back everything i said.. i just wish that you guys wont pounce and be all fucking like i wanna stab you and shit over a simple typing error.. i have no right to generalize and insult a country like that.

just wanted to clear things up

peace

however since im not generalizing lord hypnos and dreaful can both go fuck them selves.. like i said before big talk coming from you when ure nice and safe behind a screen.

Taken from Peter's biography on opeth.com...

Essential records:
Anything by Porcupine Tree
Carmen “Fandangos in space”
Camel “Mirage”
Red House Painters “Red House Painters”
Nick Drake “Five leavs left”
The first seven albums by Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath “Sabbath bloody sabbath”
Sixteen Horsepower “Secret south”
The Beatles “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band”
The first six albums by Led Zeppelin
David Bowie “Hunky Dory”
Metallica “Master of puppets”
Tool “Lateralus”
Morbid Angel “Altars of madness”
A couple of hundreds more...

Duh.

Bored said:
however since im not generalizing lord hypnos and dreaful can both go fuck them selves.. like i said before big talk coming from you when ure nice and safe behind a screen.
if you want to spend the cash to fly to my front door, i would happily have it out with you...i just frankly dont care enough about you to do it myself.

as for your absurd rant on americans....it only made you seem all the more ignorant and naive. just dont ask stupid questions next time.

and by the way, the statement you made that i was the most taken back from, which made me post my original statement in the first place...had nothing to do with Opeth, so try again pal.

p.s. if im so ignorant and stupid being an american....why is it youre the one that is so trashed and incoherant to even type a semi intelligent statement on here? lay off the substance abuse pal, get a job.

jsut cause i was fucking stoned and drunk off my ass after a night of partying and wrote something wrong you guys have to make a whole case out of it

i would like to apologize to tryst .. i just kinda sobered up .. i was really trashed on acid..

yo listen up to all that were offended.. sorry about that outburst.. ive had a fucked up weekend with alot of drugs and alcohol involved ..

Right. Everything you've been bashed for, it's "I was [Choose One: Drunk/Stoned/Tripping/Wasted]". Assuming that you actually WERE any of these things, this might be a hint that you should either not do drugs, or avoid electronics when you do. And if you weren't, man up and accept responsibility for your actions instead of saying that the drugs made you do it.

Triste said:
Looking at McGill and Concordia in Montreal; UofT and Carleton in Toronto...
Montreal is a really great city, i haven't been there but i've heard alot of great things, i've always wanted to go
plus there's ALOT of great shows, the best cities for metal in all of Canada, great bands, you'll love it

Triste said:
Looking at McGill and Concordia in Montreal; UofT and Carleton in Toronto...

dont get me wrong, you might be right and all but i have never heard of a carleton in toronto but there's a carleton university in Ottawa, where i live, and its one of the bigger universities. you might be talking about a totally different place though but im pretty sure you must mean ottawa. anyways, out of all those universities, the best are probably mcgill or UofT, i havent heard much about concordia, i heard its not bad but mcgill is a lot better im pretty sure. carleton isnt that great cause ottawa sucks, especially if your hoping for a place with a good music scene. montreal has crazy wicked metal. toronto has a pretty shitty metal scene, and ottawa the same. montreal is just a plain all around awesome town to chill in. i would definately go to either concordia or mcgill if i were you but dont take my word for it

Status
Not open for further replies.