Old school Chatters thread

thats one word i didn't think i would see or read on a Heavy Metal site and that was nOObs or noobE now that is :puke: :yuk:

i say get rid, its a fcuking Metal site :headbang: :worship: :kickass:.."ROCK IT"..:headbang: you could have Rocker/Banger/thrasher/witch/warlock something that represents Heavy Metal. its like calling Heavy Metal country, its not right.

when you join the Army they don't call you nOObs or nOObies, your a pri/corp/sgt/cptn and so on, it makes the site sound like a bunch of pussys, with all the Metal sh!t going around that would be the last word i would liked to be called. Thats just in my opinion. "ANYONE"

cheers::kickass: maiden1

Old school... *looks at join date*
I feel a vain and mindless self appraisal coming...

Ha!
I'm the oldest school of all. I'm the Plato's Academy of this here forum. Buhaha!

*grows old-man-beard, points finger, laughs... coughs, almost dies*

(yeah I'm (ti/bo)red and currently waiting for some pre-dec-2001 to hand my ass over :D)

Ha!
I'm the oldest school of all. I'm the Plato's Academy of this here forum. Buhaha!

(yeah I'm (ti/bo)red and currently waiting for some pre-dec-2001 to hand my ass over :D)
I don't think I have seen any one who is earlier than 2001. Looks like you hold that crown. :)

Ha!

*whiplash* bow down beneath me maggot :heh:

I am the 117th joiner of the UM, in the same 2 weeks after UM was opened...
(I hear my shirt cracking while my shoulders grow out of my shirt):loco::lol: