Old School's YouTube Thread

I finally decided to get an account on YouTube and I already uploaded the first video. Thanks to Orfanos for pushing me with Sortilege, here's another treat of French metal: Manigance with Christian Agustin of Sortilege playing 'Messeger'

Last edited by a moderator:
Sortilege!!!! They fucking rule!!! A lot of great French metal bands, such as Satan Jokers:

Sortilege!!!! They fucking rule!!! A lot of great French metal bands, such as Satan Jokers:

Wow Satan Jokers are great, I'm dying to get their two albums in CD format. I have them as MP3s only :erk:

Here's an Argentinian band I love, Horcas.

Détente live in 1986:

"Blood I Bleed":

"Life Is Pain":

"Holy War":

Riot live in 1981

[youtube]X69qgmB3bbo&hl[/youtube]

This is a very underrated band from Chile. I even got a gratitude message from the drummer for posting their video. Here it is for all to enjoy:

[youtube]F2MK3dUqLYQ&hl[/youtube]

Doro doing a symphonic rendition of 'Breaking The Law' (Judas Priest)

Fueled By Fire live at KIT

and Primal Fear from their last album

I have received a good approval for this video on my YouTube. I love this song by Cryonic Temple
[youtube]QmBYa2JKGDc&hl[/youtube]

Cool Olly, I allways kinda liked LB ... Their albums weren't full of good songs, but if you take all "best" songs you get a superb collection.
This vid is from a local club show in Belgium 1989. I was there and they absolute rocked !! Got the full video but unfortunately you can't see me on it. My wive Patricia though shows up now and than. I remember this was one of her first "Metal" gigs. She was standing next to some speakers and afterwards told me it was "damn loud" !!

Cool vid, I've never seen them live myself but hopefully in the future as they're back in business and touring now. Have you seen the Murderess Metal Road Show video from 1985-ish? So cheesy yet awesome! :lol: :headbang:

The debut "Love You To Pieces" is really strong but the rest of the 80s stuff is inconsistent indeed. Both "comeback" albums (2000 Deal with the Devil and Appointment with Death from last year) are very cool too, DWTD being a tad better IMO. As I said, cheesy yet awesome band, they have just the right 80s metal attitude!

Sabaton - 'Metal Crue'

awkay, are ya ready for a psychedelic trip to some roots of Metal :cool:

Atomic Rooster 1971

Deep Purple 1968

MC5 1970

Steppenwolf 1968

Grand Funk Railroad 1968

Lucifer's Friend 1972

Iron Buterfly 1968

Blue Cheer 1968

Birth Control 1973

Captain Beyond 1972

Pretty Things 1969

Amon Duul 1970

Black Sabbath 1970

Damn I got a "We're sorry, this video is no longer available" for Amon Düll II which was the one I wanted the most to listen to.