Old School's YouTube Thread

Heres a treat for you guys, Plain White T's attempt to preform at the Reading Festival 08 before getting bottled, abused etc before them protesting with mosh circles, walls etc some nice clips

Bottling:

Circle Pit:

Wall of Death-esk pit:

and to finish: a bit of a sit down protest:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken Hensley (Uriah Heep) with Jorn Lande on vocals from his last solo effort "Blood On The Highway"

which by the way is bloody good album

Motorhead - 'Rock Out'

Don Dokken interrupt Sebastian Bach TV show.

André Matos (ex-ANGRA, ex-SHAAMAN) was one of the vocalist invited by the Chamber Orchestra of ULBRA to participate in "Clássicos do Rock II", done on November 29 in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Here playing 'Eagly Fly Free' (Helloween):

[youtube]tLcsxwyIsQw&eurl[/youtube]

Saxon new video from their "Into The Labyrinth" album (2009). 'Live To Rock':

Don Dokken interrupt Sebastian Bach TV show.

Man, what a - to use Bach's words - "Juicy Clip". Don Dokken talks about how he lost the Dokken band name and gained it back, plus Bach calls Skid Row "Shit Row", and how much better his new band is - can't be hard when you hire one of the best metal drummers.

Quite ironic though given all the talent of his line up, what a mediocre disc they produced.

Quite ironic though given all the talent of his line up, what a mediocre disc they produced.

If you're referring to the new Bach solo album, I'm agree absolutely. I trim it a bit and now I can digest the rest, but was really subpar considering the amount of quality musicians and producer he picked up.

Chuck Billy during the "Christmas Metal Symphony" concert done on December 28th in Tilburg (Holland).

The video of one the best songs of the new Airged L'amh album. If you have not heard of these guys yet just give them a try.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifTWW0bQkA0]Airged L'amh - Glide On the Wings[/ame]

Scorpions in Brazil

Cheesy, ludicrous and sounds like any other song of them. I'M SAVED! :headbang: Another sure purchase for this year :cool:

Especially for Wyvern; Sabaton.
To show this band is pretty huge over here !!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqJxhBCJLvY&feature=related[/ame]

And Bigelf, man I'm dying to see them live...
The video has bad sound, but the band sounds genious !!

Wow, what a talent !!! (this french guy is 15 years old in this clip !!)