Olympics 2008

Anyone can celebrate however they want to...I just think there is a certain way to do it that makes yourself look good as the whole world is watching. I was talking more in the way of his flexing, posing and all that pre-race shit, nevermind the way he coasted-looking around as he finished one of his races in wich he was widely criticized for doing. I don't mean to be the conduct policeman here, and I could really care less, but this guy could have endorsements, commercials etc that he could be pushing away with his actions...but I could be wrong.
Bottom line, the man is rediculous...and yes the Ozzman meant that in a good way.

I was watching "The Best Damn Sports Show" and they we're talking about what if an NFL team should sign him...

He would be good with the rushing/running game or whatever you call it? But I don't know if he could handle the hits, but I'm sure he could.

I was watching "The Best Damn Sports Show" and they we're talking about what if an NFL team should sign him...

He would be good with the rushing/running game or whatever you call it? But I don't know if he could handle the hits, but I'm sure he could.

If he gets a big enough hole, he won't have to worry about being hit. However, being fast in the NFL is different from being fast on a track because you have to change directions quickly in NFL, where you don't have to do that when you sprint 100 meters.

If he gets a big enough hole, he won't have to worry about being hit. However, being fast in the NFL is different from being fast on a track because you have to change directions quickly in NFL, where you don't have to do that when you sprint 100 meters.

True, but I wouldn't be surprised if this guy can move around like nothing lol...Since he's from Jamaica he probably plays soccer aswell, which helps big time IMO.

This might happen...until some backup linebacker cuts him in half on a kickoff return. Then its fuck Football , my ass is going back to Jamaica man! This guy probably doesn't know if a football is stuffed or puffed...it ain't gonna happen. :)