OMG Glenn Hughes to tour Australia!!!1

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Doesn't say much, but it's the most exciting news I've heard in the last half hour or so.

From Blabbermouth:

"In other news, 'Soul Mover' is going to be released in Australia very soon with the addition of 'Nights In White Satin' and a couple of other bonus tracks. I hope to pay a visit there in February for promotion and maybe even a couple of shows."

Ooh. If he doesn't play Brisbane (and really, why would he? The most exciting thing to happen here in the last twenty years was Monday's bomb scare) then I might just have to pop down to Sydney and/or Melbourne and say hello there. Glenn Hughes rules.

Let me know when you do then. :) I went there and it's one of the most user-unfriendly websites I've seen. Stuff all over the place.

Hmm. I'd love to see it happen, but there's a huge gap between "I hope to pay a visit there" and "........... to tour Australia" that many don't bridge in this place. For every money-losing Jeff Scott Soto Australian tour, there's a million good intentions and tentative plans. But I hope GH is one of the minority that can do it.

Interesting about the Soul Mover release. Is a local label really releasing it? Any details?

Dunno. It's been available here since earlier this year though, so you would think anyone who would have bought it would already own a copy.