Omg I Crashed

that reminds of 2 things: when i was younger me and one of my freinds were riding our bikes around our neighborhood and we were jumping off the sides of the drive ways. well anyways my freind goes and turns around to come back around..well there was an oncoming car and he swerved out of the way, only to hit a rock that was like all jagged and stuff...needless to say he was covered with scrapes and blood..i thought it was funny...only cause he was being a prick at the moment

then the second incident was in some dirt trails by my old house, my other freind goes and hits this small dirt jump and does a head plant right into the ground....we all laughed. good times :D

One of my friends was going around 60 on his dirt bike on a fairly flat dirt trail then he went over a big rock he didn't see. He managed to stay on, but he broke the drive chain. He didn't get hurt at all, luckily.

Hope you feel better, even if you are an asshole on the In Flames board.

Steve

stefan86 said:
I probably think it was stupidity rather than eyesight that caused my crash though :lol:

So, you thought that "Well, I'm such a tr00-metalhead, that nothing can stop me. Even this huge rock. I'm going straight through it, god damn." And then "CRASH!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :hotjump::hotjump::hotjump: