I Was Just Arrested for Opeth

Actually, speaking of Opeth and being pulled over by the cops, I was pulled over on my way back from the Opeth concert in Montreal on the 23rd of may. I was on a dark highway all alone and they came up on me fast and pulled me over. The woman cop asked me if I'd been drinking and I said no, but then I said yes I was drinking at a concert but it was many hours ago. She asked me if it was my car and I said yes. Then she asked me if I was falling asleep at the wheel. I said no. She said we'll you're swerving a little so drive safe. She got back in her car and drove away. That was it, didn't even check my driver's lisence or anything.

Best run-in with the cops I ever had! :D

Was she hot?:devil::Shedevil:

In Oregon the police heavily enforce the, "Light on back n' front of the bicycle" law. It's stupid not to have one anyways. There's crazy drivers stalking the streets at night, and you best be sure they see ya.

In Oregon the police heavily enforce the, "Light on back n' front of the bicycle" law. It's stupid not to have one anyways. There's crazy drivers stalking the streets at night, and you best be sure they see ya.

Any law that's only purpose is to protect the person who's breaking it is fucking stupid.

IE: Seatbelt laws.

If you're an adult, you don't need big brother government to watch out for you and make sure you're being safe...

there's no way he lives in america, you could never get arrested for hanging an air-freshener in your mirror or not having a fucking headlight on your bike (!?)

unless he lives in some ass backwards state in DA SOUF

Actually, I'm a cyclist and in California you can get a ticket for riding at night without proper lights. I do the majority of my riding at night and it's just loads safer.

I don't know about the air freshener BS though. I've never heard anything about that. Hell, they sell air fresheners at every gas station here.

And why in the hell would the cop demand $50 bucks? If you got a warrant, you're going to jail, no if ands or buts.

Actually, I take back what I said.

Want to live in a REALLY free country, go check out that tribe in Brazil that they just found. They probably wouldn't care about bicycle laws, but you may give them smallpox. Also, you can trade textiles for their spices and gold. You could be a 21st century conquistador! All I'm saying is, fuck Target.

Okay, so like any true Opeth fan, I decided to go to my local Target at midnight to pick up Watershed. Problem is I can't legally drive as I got a ticket a couple years back for having an air freshener hanging from my mirror. I decided fuck that, I'm not paying it, and my license was consequently suspended. So tonight I rode my bike like 3 miles to Target, only to find that they closed at 10. So then I started to ride back, when I was pulled over for not having a headlight on my bike. The cop then ran my ID and said I had a warrant and that I had to pay $50 or go to jail. I didn't have the cash, so I had to call a friend to spot me the cash, and in the meantime I rode around in the back of the cop car. Seriously, the things we put up with for good music.

wow man, that's fucking hilarious, last night, a buddy and I decided to take a random bike ride at like 12:00 in the morning, and we also got pulled over for not having headlights on our bikes. We got away with warnings, but that's just so weird that you got pulled over also