Tabbing

nikon87

Bastard child
Aug 11, 2002
Wallriver, Finland
Heh , after almost two weeks of complete offline (My computer crashed , goodbye over 10 Gbytes of music ... :yell: , and my tab of bodom beach terror and hatecrew deathroll ) lifestyle , I have been tabbing Sixpounder with powertab , misses bass and some keyboards , and I was wondering if someone wants it when it's ready (soon) .
I am also making a midi of it soon . Probably I'll make a Powertab and midi of the Chokehold tab , adding some keyboards and bass .

How about other tabbers ?

nikon87 said:
Heh , after almost two weeks of complete offline (My computer crashed , goodbye over 10 Gbytes of music ... :yell: , and my tab of bodom beach terror and hatecrew deathroll ) lifestyle , I have been tabbing Sixpounder with powertab , misses bass and some keyboards , and I was wondering if someone wants it when it's ready (soon) .
I am also making a midi of it soon . Probably I'll make a Powertab and midi of the Chokehold tab , adding some keyboards and bass .

How about other tabbers ?

FUCK YEAH!
I've been wanting a six pounder tab for ages!

Can yo please mail it to me...

NeedledWarheart@aol.com

Also you tabbed HCDR on mysongbook.com didn't you?
That tab was good but can you tab out the leads cause i hate just knowing half a song. Hails

NeedledWarheart said:
FUCK YEAH!
I've been wanting a six pounder tab for ages!

Can yo please mail it to me...

NeedledWarheart@aol.com

Also you tabbed HCDR on mysongbook.com didn't you?
That tab was good but can you tab out the leads cause i hate just knowing half a song. Hails

It is just a pity that I had only the demo gp3 that time , now I have only gp 4 demo , but I just have to wait to get some cash .

Another thing that blows is that I just suck at transcribing ANY leads/solos , maybe I'll have to do that with my 12 years old brother (Yes,he plays metal too :headbang: ) :lol: :lol:

Btw I could make Hatecrew Deathroll tab with powertab,but it'll take some time ... :D

nikon87 said:
It is just a pity that I had only the demo gp3 that time , now I have only gp 4 demo , but I just have to wait to get some cash .

HEy man i can send you the full program of guitar pro if you want. :D

Save that cash.

Reactions: nikon87
nikon87 said:
What , really ? :hotjump: . :p Well , atleast then I could make full tabs , and sixpounder guitar pro tab ...

So you want it then?
and sixpounder isn't in drop C, its in C but totally tuned that way, i'll play with your tab a bit. Hope you dont mind

I actually jsut started on a guitar pro 4 version of your tab. Correcting what i think should be corrected etc.
When i;m done i'll put it on MSB (i'll credit you.).
I put it in regular C and made the 5ths harmonies between alexi and ale. it sounds pretty fucking cool.
I'll let you know when i progress.

NeedledWarheart said:
So you want it then?
and sixpounder isn't in drop C, its in C but totally tuned that way, i'll play with your tab a bit. Hope you dont mind

Yes , I do want it ! :hotjump:

No , I don't mind . But if you release a gp 3/4 tab based on my ptb , please atleast give me some credit . :D

two things.

One.
Of course i'll credit you. in the comments section of the submission i'll put.
"based on a Powertab by Nikon87".

2. what is your email address and can you handle 4mb attatchments or do you have MSN where i can send you it?

NeedledWarheart said:
two things.

One.
Of course i'll credit you. in the comments section of the submission i'll put.
"based on a Powertab by Nikon87".

2. what is your email address and can you handle 4mb attatchments or do you have MSN where i can send you it?

1. Thank you .

2. nikon877@hotmail.com , I really used my imagination . :D , No problem ... Just send . :wave:

aaaarg ya cunt! i wanted to do it :)

lol, goodwork

now someones gotta finish HCDR.

Hey can some motherfucker tab Black Widow properly, the one thats on the site sucks.