OMG OMG OMG - (Please forgive me...)

I got mine that way, and the best part is NO TICKETMASTER FEES! Well, that and helping out the local talent.

BOLD BOLD BOLD...:D Thanks again!!

Loudness ticket will come in a few, though. We haven't picked them up, yet. But your Accept ticket will be there shortly!

Because I'm the Queen of Procrastination, I am just *now* getting around to grabbing a ticket. If it's too late to mail, I can pick it up at the door. Looking forward to the show! :headbang:

Nina - what will it take for you to disappear?

If I hadn't met you at PP 10, I would probably find it within myself to hate you. However, I did meet you and watched drew lick your face, so I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt from what you post here and on facebook that you are a dainty little internet troll who would not deign to say the types of terrible hurtful things you spew here and on facebook because you're terrified of IRL conflict. Therefore, I don't really care what you say here or there.

I'm just posting this for everyone else's benefit, and will end with a simple: "I don't like you very much."

Seriously? I've never met Nina (or for that matter, anyone from here because I stayed to myself last year), but I like her contributions to the bulletin board, she seems to treat others with respect, and she's easy on the eyes.

Maybe you two have some sort of tension filled history, but if so, wouldn't that be better handled in another forum?

Seriously? I've never met Nina (or for that matter, anyone from here because I stayed to myself last year), but I like her contributions to the bulletin board, she seems to treat others with respect, and she's easy on the eyes.

Maybe you two have some sort of tension filled history, but if so, wouldn't that be better handled in another forum?

Nah, i'm pretty sure it's just Ben being a dick...

I'm not going to lie, I'm not the BIGGEST fan in the world of her constantly flaunting her band around, but I don't care either at the end of the day. It's a free country. And she did ask us for forgiveness in the title. :p If anything this board (read: the internet) would be better with elitist dorks such as yourself out of it. She's brought more interesting things to the table than your Comic Book Guy parrotings.

Don't you have some geek thread on 'The Archives' board to over-intellectualize metal about and pretend that you're better than everyone else because you can listen to audible vibrating air waves and critique which one sexes your earholes better with said pseudo-intellectualism?

Uhhhhhh hey guys! lol

Sorry for the constant flaunting; it's true, I'm very proud. I try not to do it too much, but I got a little excited. XD

Here's me getting excited again - OMG I'M PLAYING WITH ACCEPT AND SABATON ON WEDNESDAY OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG