OMG OMG OMG - (Please forgive me...)

DuchessOfDork

Feb 9, 2009
You will have to forgive me, but I'm so excited that I wanted to share.

My band's album release party has been announced, and it's gonna be at Ram's Head. o_o On a SATURDAY NIGHT. O_O Apparently, they were so impressed with us on Monday at The Quarter, that they asked us to headline a show at Ram's Head! We'll be playing with Cassandra Syndrome, too.

OMG OMG OMG :yow:

I'm so excited. I hope some of you Prog Power folks can come!! I'd love to meet you before this year's Prog Power, which I will hopefully be able to go to since I'll be in Spain a week before... XD

Anyway, that's it.. please return to your regularly scheduled memes....

Ram's Head is a nice venue. Congrats. Do they do the assigned seating thing for all of their shows? I find it hard to imagine sitting down around tables at a metal show. They did that for Uriah Heep, but I thought that may have been to keep the majority AARP audience from falling and breaking a hip.

Nah, no assigned seats. Last time I was there, it was for Accept, so the whole floor was clear. I figure it will be the same way, this time. Here's hoping some of ya'll show up!!

It might be helpful to list the date, since there are plenty of Saturday nights. ;)

BTW, your web site says April 3rd, which is a Sunday.

I'd love to support you, but Baltimore is a bit far and I'm uncertain if I could make it out there even on a Saturday. Now, if you guys played at Jaxx....

It might be helpful to list the date, since there are plenty of Saturday nights. ;)

BTW, your web site says April 3rd, which is a Sunday.

I'd love to support you, but Baltimore is a bit far and I'm uncertain if I could make it out there even on a Saturday. Now, if you guys played at Jaxx....

WHOOPS. Will fix!!

We will be at Jaxx on April 13th with Sabaton and Accept. :D

Conga Rats.
th_congarats.gif

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if any of you from the area would like to come see us on April 2nd? We need to bring at least 75 heads, so we'd really appreciate it if any one of you could make it. We're going all out for this show, and I promise I'll make it worth your while if you show up..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B32JKroPf7o&feature=related[/ame]

Where precisely?

Rams Head Live! in Baltimore.

Here's a link!

It's pretty intimidating to be headlining at the same venue where Halestorm just sold out.. on a Saturday night... x_x If anyone can make the show, again, I'll just give you tickets. What matters to me is seeing people there.

Hay! Look! We're in the Washington Express, today! :D

wapoad.jpg

There's an even bigger/better ad in Baltimore's B Free Daily, but I'm not in Baltimore. D:

Not sure about the Baltimore show, but I will definitely be at the Accept/Sabaton show. In fact, I should probably get a ticket from you...gotta support the locals!