omg she did NOT just say that (more sharon v bruce drama)

TinMan666

Apr 13, 2001
Melbourne
www.tintitaniumarchives.com
(stolen from blabbermouth)

w00t - I love drama!

Sharon tells British gay magazine Attitude for its November 2005 issue, "The band are actually really nice guys, but the singer has a chip on his shoulder.

"The bottom line is, it's not my fault that his solo records are shit. Don't be jealous of what Ozzy does.

"He never once thanked us for the tour. People don't behave like that.

what a stupid friggin hag.

haha bruce solo albums Up here

Ozzy down here

Well apart from a few I guess. But comparing them all, bruce is better. How much stuff does ozzy actually write on his solo albums? Any music at all?

Ozzy writes virtually nothing. He didn't even write anything when he was in Black Sabbath. Geezer wrote the lyrics and Tony wrote the music but they credited everyone so they'd all get the royalties. He isn't a musician, which is why he surrounds himself with people who are. If it hadn't been for Bob Daisley writing almost all of the first four Osbourne solo albums, he would have disappeared off the face of the earth years ago.

Ease up and give Ozzy some credit, he wrote the line "Wine is fine but whiskey's quicker" for suicide solution and he also comes up with some vocal melodies.

Honestly he has to be one of those people born with dumb luck. You go from Sabbath to Randy Rhoads (bestest ever) to Jake E Lee.... I could have been a metal legend too surrounded by that much talent !!! Hell even little Johnny Howard would !

I must admit I'm surprised that Zakk still hasn't said that Bruce could never play a Randy Rhoads solo. That seems to be his insult of choice whenever ripping into someone.

There she goes again, confusing dollars with integrity, basically backing up everything Bruce was ranting about.

Goreripper said:
And in addition to that, Ozzy hasn't made a really decent album since No More Tears.

True. Although 'Ozzmosis' has a few good songs (I Just Want You, See You On The Otherside, Perry Mason) Thats about it though.

mmm ............well Sharons being Bitch again..........on another note I am reading her Bio at the moment quite good I reakon, but gee her DAD was a CUNT so thats where she gets it from................

I think the funny thing here is Sharon ripping in to Bruce, and trying to say he doesn't measure up against Ozzy as a solo artist.

Not just because that's incredibly WRONG, as has already been said - but even if it was true, so fucking hell what? I mean, if Ozzy was the better artist/musician, what's that to her, other than that she married the poor bloke?

If you're gonna try and look down your nose at someone, at least do it based on your own achievements and not on someone elses. Or better yet just STFU you rancid old sea hag.

Goreripper said:
Ozzy writes virtually nothing. He didn't even write anything when he was in Black Sabbath. Geezer wrote the lyrics and Tony wrote the music but they credited everyone so they'd all get the royalties. He isn't a musician, which is why he surrounds himself with people who are. If it hadn't been for Bob Daisley writing almost all of the first four Osbourne solo albums, he would have disappeared off the face of the earth years ago.

What he said. That's why Sharon Osbourne criticising anyone who actually does write their own stuff is a complete joke. She's quite the business woman though, a cunning little piece of work. Ozzy's career would have been (and perhaps should have been) dead in the water after the mid-eighties without her.

Memo to Sharon: Dee Snider gets criticised by Bruce and is a class act about it. Why can't you be classy?

Dee said:
To be honest, I think a lot of it ('80s music) is nostalgic and enjoyable to hear, but I don't think a lot of it holds up well because it sounds dated. Certain artists don’t, though, IRON MAIDEN for one. I just still enjoy the hell out of them in spite of what Bruce (Dickinson) may have said about me and about TWISTED SISTER regarding us being 'flavor of the month' and that they weren't. But you know what? Bruce is like me; he shoots his mouth off too much, and he is a good guy and lead singers by trade are professional assholes and you can't expect too much out of us.