On my birthday, I will be in Northampton. Please plan my day for me here:

Dude, it must be the fall birthday thing that makes us love it. Mine's in November (nojokesplzthx- i didn't name the stupid band). Hot Cider RULES on a cold night with your hands down someone else's pants.

What day is this bday again?

Dude there is so totally nothing better than what you just said.

Oh--
September 29, feast of St. Michael the Archangel who, as is said, cast Lucifer out of Heaven.

A few minutes before I was born, Pope John Paul the first died.

go to the um whately (sp?) diner, that place rules. get their pancakes. then reconsider going to the gaymarket as you may 'catch the gay' there and never be the same. secondly, go rollerskating at the hamster mall.

Nov 26: birthday of Charles Schultz (charlie brown), Robert Goulet, and Tina Turner.
Also, Lebanese Independence Day and the day of the final Cream Concert in 1969. I used to think it was Jimi Hendrix' birthday too, but found out that's the 27th. That's poop. But at least I got Robert Goulet.

Uh- you should do the cider thing, and then jump in a pile of leaves (although they may still be on the trees at that date), play a game of topless tackle football with the staff of the nearest Hooters, jump in some more leaves, start a campfire, roast weenies and brats, drink more cider, stuff hands down said Hooters girls' pants, enjoy more beer/cider, more brats, potato pancakes, kraut, etc. and top off with more cider and marshmallow roasting.

Originally posted by VangelicSurgeon
WHATELY DINER 4 EVER!!!!

also, 2:00pm - barnyard picnic & cheesecake at VCD
OOOH!!! Barnyard picnic takes precedence. Do that. And the hamsters on rollerskates sound fun.

It is now my duty to find a pic of a hamster on rollerskates. And some fall - type pics.

http://www.lazarev.org/hamsters-2.htm

Rolling Hamster Mike - Mike and I go back a long way and now he’s one of the few rollers who agree to go out rollerblading with me. Like me he doesn’t stand slow speeds and likes to give it a kick when possible. If you happen to be one of those Hamsters willing to experience the thrill of high-speed roller-skating/blading then buy a pair of K2 skates and go to section Rollerblading to arrange a session.
mike-rolls.jpg

I'm definitely into the leaf-jumping and knee-tremblin with pixie VCD girl.

But PREPPY and JOSH! I can't believe you guys just gave props to the WHATELY! The fucking diner with waitresses "EVA THE HARPIE" and "THE MUMMY" who claims EVERY SINGLE TIME that their milkshake machine is broken and/or that they're out of Ice Cream just because she DOESN'T FEEL LIKE MAKING YOU A SHAKE.

FUCKING SKELETOR MUMMY.

Originally posted by FuSoYa
Dude there is so totally nothing better than what you just said.

Oh--
September 29, feast of St. Michael the Archangel who, as is said, cast Lucifer out of Heaven.

A few minutes before I was born, Pope John Paul the first died.

A Libra? This explains everything.

Speaking of birthdays, it is mine today. I think this is why people are having a bad day ;)

m

September birthdays happen because people get drunk and do it on new year's.

Let me mention that I was an accident, as proven by the fact that 1) I'm a September birth and 2)my older brother is but 11 months my senior.

ICK.

PS, happy birthday Mike! woot!

11 months AND 29 DAYS your senior!

And all of our parents' kids' birthdays fall within the same ten-day period, so our parents apparently had sex the same time every year.