Today is my Birthday.

RuntoHills

Lightside of Aquarius
I am 30 years old today.

Yeah, I was born on June 14th, 1977.

About 1 month after STAR WARS: "A New Hope" first came out at the movie theater.

It does not seem like I am that old. I still remember like it was yesterday that I was a little kid in the early 80's playing with He-Man, G.I.*JOE, and original Transformers.

Right now, I am watching a movie that I haven't seen in about 20 years: "The Last Starfighter." Awesome movie, although it reminds me of an off-take of Battlestar Galatica and A New Hope.

I opened up one of my presents yesterday: AC/DC - "Let There be Rock" CD.

Today, I will open up the rest of my presents.

2 bands that I doubt that anyone on here knows about: Magic Kingdom - "Metallic Tragedy" CD, and Black Majesty - "Silent Company" CD.

Magic Kingdom is from Germany. Black Majesty is from Australia.

Super rare CDs that you will never find in The U.S. You have to take a plane trip to Europe to find these CDs.

I got them off of Amazon.com through the mail.

Kick you in your face take no prisoners kick-butt Power Metal that hardly anyone knows about.

I plan to go out to eat today at Pizza Hut for lunch on my own personal day.

21 of my 30 years were spent with Iron Maiden.

Yeah, I have been into Maiden for 21 years since 1986 when I was a kid growing up when I first heard "Somewhere In Time" original tape.

I thought this was weird a few minutes ago: I finished watching "The Last Starfighter" original movie, no remaster, no remake, original movie that I saw when I was a kid growing up in the 80's.

When I took the video tape out of the VCR, I took a look at the date of the movie. It said "Copyright 1986" on it. I was thinking: "My gosh!!! How weird and overall unusual?! This awesome SCI-FI action movie comes out the sametime that "Somewhere In Time" tape from Maiden came out!! "Somewhere In Time" is definitely futuristic with the overall sound and the cover itself. I wonder if this movie set me up for Iron Maiden? Maybe it was fate? Just like how the video game that Alex, the main character in the movie played and beat in one night's time, set him up and recurited him into the rest of his life. I wonder if this movie was the recruitment for me to go head deep into anything and everything Iron Maiden?"

Something to think about.

:headbang: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kickass:
I hope you have the best Pizza Hut lunch EVER today! Maybe opt for extra sauce and cheese! MMmmmmm! If you wanna tell us about the rest of your birthday swag please let us know what else you got!

Have a Happy Birthday! :)

Happy B'day man!

Jim

self015.jpg

Well, my birthday is another 365 days away again.

I did not do too much today, other than mess around with my birthday presents, go to lunch buffet, and have a small makeshift birthday party here at home.

To me, it is Christmas Day all over again pretty much. Yep, I am 30 years old now. I became 30 years old at 1:48 p.m. today.

I got:

1. Black Majesty - "Silent Company" CD. (This was pretty good, but it does sound very similar to Michael Kiske days of HellOweeN and some early Queensryche. Very good, but not really original).

2. Magic Tragedy - "Metallic Tragedy" CD. (Awesome, awesome, awesome CD right here that sadly, most people don't even know even exists).

3. great white - "...Twice Shy" CD. (True classic CD right here. I used to have the original tape of this years ago. I don't know whatever happened to that original tape that I had, and I have not heard this since about 15 years ago).

4. great white - "Hooked" CD. (True classic CD right here. I used to have the original tape of this years ago when the tape first came out. I don't know whatever happened to that original tape that I had. I got the CD of this around 2000, and to be honest, I don't know what happened to that CD either. I have not heard this since about 7 years ago).

5. great white - "Psycho City" CD. (True classic CD right here. I used to have the original tape of this years ago as well. I don't know whatever happened to that original tape that I had, and I have not heard this since about 11 or 12 years ago roughly).

6. AC/DC - "If you want Blood, You Got it" concert CD. (Awesome, awesome live CD that I never really checked into until just a few days ago. Kick butt Hard Rock right here).

7. Popeye DVD movie. (The one with Robin Williams). I have not seen this movie in about 25 years, when I was in 3rd or 4th Grade. Roughly about 1984 or so. Today was the first time I have seen it since then. When watching it today, it brought back a TON of memories of my early childhood.

8. AC/DC - "Live in Donington" concert DVD. (the same concert as AC/DC Live 2-CD concert set).

9. Anne Rice - "The Vampire Lestat" paperback book. (There are all kinds of great quotes in this book).

10. Perry Stone - "The Rapture and the Mystery of First Fruits" teaching DVD. (It came free in the mail. I did not send in anything for it. It automatically came in mail, and I learned some stuff about The Rapture that I never knew before).

11. Perry Stone - "7 Temple Rituals and 7 Weapons of Spiritual Warfare" teaching DVD. (It came in free with the other teaching DVD. I watched a little bit of this today, but I didn't get to see much of it).

12. Kim Clement - "Kim Clement Live" 2-CD concert set. (Very anointed spontaneous praise and worship music. It came free in the mail. I did not send in for it or anything. It automatically came in mail, and it is very good too).

13. Rockabilia catalog. (It came free. It has a ton of Rock and Metal t-shirts in it. Some of which, I never knew existed in there).

14. A very black dress shirt.

15. A black, somewhat gothic looking, pair of cargo shorts.

16. A birthday card from my mom and dad with some money in it.

17. Pizza Hut lunch buffet that was really good, and that filled me up for the rest of day, and I didn't over-eat either.

18. A birthday phone call from my brother who lives about 3 states away from me.

19. A birthday cake later this afternoon here at home, with some candles.

Yeah, overall I had a good birthday.

Thanks for asking.

I haven't listened to all the CDs I got yet for my birthday, but I will shortly.

The Magic Kingdom CD that I got: This is a straight offtake of Malmsteen.

The guitarist for Magic Kingdom not only looks like Yngwie, but also plays like Yngwie too.

Definitely worth checking out if you even remotely like Yngwie Malmsteen's guitar playing. That's if you can find that CD anywhere.

I had to get the one that I got from Amazon.com.

Today, I did not listen to any birthday CDs. I popped in some "Dr. Feelgood" CD from Motley Crue. That's what I was in the mood for.