On Reputation Points

MindInsane

From the vastly deep
Jun 17, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
The reputation thing is cool...BUT....if you're going to give someone bad reps, at least have the BALLS to sign your name. Sorry for the off topic, but I've gotten a couple lately for posts that were a joke between me and DE. How lame is that??:confused:

Reactions: Officer Nice
MindInsane said:
The reputation thing is cool...BUT....if you're going to give someone bad reps, at least have the BALLS to sign your name. Sorry for the off topic, but I've gotten a couple lately for posts that were a joke between me and DE. How lame is that??:confused:
Don't be mean to DE........and then you'll get less Bad Rep.......looks like you got the punchline........:loco: ........But I always leave my initials on the rep I leave, and have recieved a couple Bad Rep's for jokes on Stevie D's board, for my 3 finger Bass technique......they never left their name either.......I just think they don't want you to know, so that you don't Bad Rep them in return........Well MI, you should be a nice little girl......then you'll get Good Rep....:D

Reactions: Officer Nice
Deadly Embrace said:
Don't be mean to DE........and then you'll get less Bad Rep.......looks like you got the punchline........:loco: ........But I always leave my initials on the rep I leave, and have recieved a couple Bad Rep's for jokes on Stevie D's board, for my 3 finger Bass technique......they never left their name either.......I just think they don't want you to know, so that you don't Bad Rep them in return........Well MI, you should be a nice little girl......then you'll get Good Rep....:D
Ok I won't joke around with you anymore...so your little followers don't get upset...wouldn't want that now would we? They seem to think you are rather helpless and they need to come to your rescue....kinda stupid since I've never witnessed you needing protection in here...you are more than capable of holding your own!! Oh well...I don't really care about the rep anyway...it's not like it has any bearing on anything. I just think it's lame when people are cowards...I have a lot more respect for people who call you out to your face. The annonymous way is for weenies:loco:

Reactions: Lies and Perfidy
MindInsane said:
Ok I won't joke around with you anymore...so your little followers don't get upset...wouldn't want that now would we? ......I don't really care about the rep anyway..........
Well since you don't care about Reputation Points........I would like it if everyone could give MI some more Negative Rep......:loco:

Deadly Embrace said:
Well since you don't care about Reputation Points........I would like it if everyone could give MI some more Negative Rep......:loco:

Ok...but if you do sign your f*in name so I know what I'm dealing with:wave:

MindInsane said:

I hear that. I've gotten 5 negative reps in the last 2 weeks on this board.

I don't even get constructive neg reps. I get stuff like
"Shut the fuck up and kill yourself" ....real NICE.

i have never given anyone bad rep.
if someone says something retarded, its his/her fault that they suck.
me giving them bad rep wont change a thing.

good rep, however, i always give out, always sign : "Lioness"

Deadly Embrace said:

I should neg rep you for this post!

Razorhead95 said:
What do rep points even do???

They don't do shit...it's just a way to let people know what you think of their posts. It's a cool idea...but like everything...people ruin it by acting like sub humans!o_O

Our world is starting to be overtaken by the mentally challenged. Too bad really, we started out as such an intelligent life form:err: