6-7:30pm dinner
7:30-9:30 pool
9:30-10:30 limo to Providence, drinking en route
10:30-11:45 strip club!
midnight-2:00 bars
2:00-3:00 back to Boston
3:00am-? IHOP

damn!

my friend is getting married on saturday. i'm trying to convince her to let me help her go out with a bang if you know what i mean.

by saturday i mean a week from the saturday that's starting in a few hours. not that it really makes much difference to that little anecdote.

p.s. i was thinking and this thread subject is kind of a lie. i did go to another bachelor party about two years ago, but it was me, the groom, and the best man sitting around playing playstation and drinking. so, it hardly counts.

avi said:
go from the shooting place straight to the wedding

at the wedding man, at the wedding, you can all shoot the air in jubilation after the bride and groom kiss, old west style

i went to a bachelor party last weekend. we did a cardinals game (which was freezing), a pizza place (dece), horse track (3.5 hrs, BORING), and irish pub. 12-person van with cooler, so drinking on the way to everything. not bad, not great. i would've cut about 3 hrs off of the race track. man there were some SAD looking people there. no guns unfortunately. pool would've been good w/ me.

so how was this shindig?

Me and another friend are planning a friend's bachelor party right now and it looks like it is going to be Pub-hopping. So the goal is to start in the late afternoon, visit 5 or 6 pubs and finish it at one club or another. No strippers, no complicated plan, just lots of alcohol and sillyness.

well, it was fun! we ate dinner (okay) played pool (okay) took a limo to Providence and drank the way down (dece) and then went to an all-n00d strip club. we intended to stay for an hour or so and then hit bars, but it took like an hour for the groom to even consent to a single lap dance (he is very timid) and we didn't know any Providence bars and didn't want to pay another cover, so we stayed 'til close.

reallly weird atmosphere. there are some neat things about it, and there are some really uncomfortable things about it. being packed in a room with five hundred rambunctious, drunk, horny men who are almost entirely people I would never, ever want to hang out with is very unsettling.

i had my first lap dance. it was neat, but hardly the kind of thing worth spending money on. some of the girls there are real assholes, though. we were basically paying for the groom all night, and there's this bar thing where you throw down a dollar and the girl comes over and shakes a little and then walks off...so we kept the groom with a dollar in front of him at all times. at one point a girl comes over, shakes, and grabs the dollar and is like JUST A DOLLAR?! all mad (while one of the dudes we were with was trying to give her another dollar; she must have thought he was just some pushy random dude wanting a shake of his own) and did the "talk to the hand" thing and walked away and almost made the groom cry. then another girl was being really aggressive to a member of our party and after she came back the third time and was like PRIVATE DANCE? he kind of laughed before saying no, and she PINCHED HIM really hard and was like "DICK!!!" and stalked off.

now aysha and lisa are all fired up to take our roommate bill out to a strip club on his birthday in two or three weeks. i dunno how fun a strip club is with your girlfriend there!

after the club we limoed back to Boston and the groom totally passed out in the car after rambling incoherently, so we aborted IHOP. I'm not posting the pics of him but Toby or anyone who knows the dude and wants to see them, IM me.