On the subject of deadly badgers

"Received no water, thought nothing to a lifeguard" - Deliverance

I got a comment from Mikael on that one before ^^

NeverIsForever said:
:lol: @ everything said in this thread

"What would they care...?" = brilliant
That's not really even what it sounds like he is saying, but I guess it's good for a cheap laugh. :yuk:

Oinkness said:
That's not really even what it sounds like he is saying, but I guess it's good for a cheap laugh. :yuk:

It totally does.

When it was played live at the sotu did people sing what would they care if I was gay ect?
If i was there I would have.

Arnold Layne said:
It totally does.

When it was played live at the sotu did people sing what would they care if I was gay ect?
If i was there I would have.
They were probably all lamer members of the opeth forum who read that on here before and thought "well they all thought it was funny, let's look cool" so they all joined in on their jolly song of homosexualism while Mikael considered fleeing the stage and leaving his mates behind to suffer the horrible brunt of the aggressive crowd.

You have to count syllables though. There are 2 syllables in what he says, and 3 in what you are saying.... it doesn't fit. Just like the "what would i do if i was gay" joke, its not possible because Mike says "would stay" it is a whole different vowel sound.

Oinkness said:
You have to count syllables though. There are 2 syllables in what he says, and 3 in what you are saying.... it doesn't fit. Just like the "what would i do if i was gay" joke, its not possible because Mike says "would stay" it is a whole different vowel sound.
I hate you.

alo of death all i see is departure, mourners lament but it's me who's tomato.' My mate said that first time he heard it and it almost ruined the song for me. Anytime my band covered it I nearly laughed instead of singing the line!

Mikael once posted here that the rest of the band thought he sang "halo of death all i see is departure, born of cement but its me whos tomato" - it sounds a lot like that actually haha

he says martyr, not tomato, they sound nothing alike.... you guys are on drugs or something.