one anthrax video that should go to dvd

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
the live performance from england. I forgot the name of it as I have it on video back in arizona so I can't read the box now but I wish they put that out on dvd like what testament did with their recent dvd that just came out.

tattooedsean666 said:
the live performance from england. I forgot the name of it as I have it on video back in arizona so I can't read the box now but I wish they put that out on dvd like what testament did with their recent dvd that just came out.

Hey Sean,

I have a VHS copy of NFV and I was about to put it on DVD, if you want I'll get you a copy mang! Since you already own it, and your not paying for it, I'd think that the band would be kewl with it.

AugDawg

augdawg2 said:
86 I believe, but I'm not sure but I'll check my video tonight and get back 2 U

AugDawg

Oidivnikufesin was taped in November '87 i think,at the Hammersmith-Odeon(as it was then known).Excellent video--I remember watching it the day I found out Joey was kicked out,wondering if 'Thrax were finished.!

IrelandCalling said:
Oidivnikufesin was taped in November '87 i think,at the Hammersmith-Odeon(as it was then known).Excellent video--I remember watching it the day I found out Joey was kicked out,wondering if 'Thrax were finished.!

I think your right but I'll double check tonight for all of us.

AugDawg