One Kill Wonder

It's a very good album. But I likewise like 'The Haunted Made Me Do It' the best.

everlasting is a badass song. i like how each album is different than the last. good times and good job on it.

excellent! lots of mixed opinions!!!
hhehee

Must say myself, I like it, but it is definately not up to the standards of the first two Haunted babies. s/t was a slaughterhouse, Made Me was a catchy softish extravaganza. One Kill goes kinda inbetween; it's overall much thrashier like s/t, but also has soft catchy moments like Made Me, but imo, in taking the middle ground, it doesn't assert itself powerfully in either discipline. Some may think this is good, but I just don't think the material on One Kill Wonder is up to the best stuff on either of the previous albums. I enjoy it, but I enjoy the other two a lot more. I would say it's a solid album.

One Kill Wonder is definitely a step in the right direcion.
I'm pretty sure now they won't go get anonymous ugly rap paced songs on MTV like In Flames do now.
The Haunted Made Me Do It also rocks, it's a great blend of accessibility and rawness, not giving up either of them.
The first Haunted album doesn't have anything on the newer ones but it definitely has its moments, like Hate Song, Chasm and Three Times.
I enjoy Made Me Do It and One Kill Wonder equally, just a question of mood really.
If i want raw, loud in-your-face thrash i pick One Kill Wonder.
If i want the same thing a bit more melodic/accessible i pick Made Me Do It.

NP: Opeth - Windowpane