One more chance? Eh....

MajestikMøøse;7379321 said:
I bet it would be better if he changed his attitude towards coffee.

he likes starbucks i bet, hes just closeted

I respect your opinion to like coffee. It's just not Amped. Thrash-core? What fucking planet of music are you from where there is any "core" in their music? I just want some of you guys who are so uppity about hating them to go out to one of their shows. Especially that idiot with the hair.=====> http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&friendID=307614456&albumID=0&imageID=6419333

Hey cool, a picture of my hair from my myspace. Awesome. Aren't you crafty! I miss that hair, may have to regrow it... Jew fro FTW!

Oh, and half of Swizzlenuts body too... I must say that is a good half.

It's thrash core now dude. Just face it. They took the bad melodies of Job For a Cowboy, threw on some warbringer esque tankard worship riffs here and there, and melded it all together with hillariously bad blast beating combined with hardcore punk drumming, and to top it off, threw on some bad death core vocals.

I wouldn't waste my time with a show of theirs, EVER.

The crack at the hair was me trying to find out a bit about the person behind the shit. I happened to find that your hair was bad.
Warbringer? What the hell are you talking about? You must be spewing rehashed shit you've heard other people say, or you've clearly never listened to Warbringer. Since when is a Thrash-beat hardcore punk? I've not heard one of those in any of their musics. I'll admit the gutturals (i.e. pig squeals) are a bit much, but he's improved and will continue to do so. I've never listened to Blow-Job For A Scene Kid, but obviously you're the expert on such shit to have compared it to something else. See, when normal human-beings compare things they tend to have a bit of knowledge about both the compared things along with a base idea of the mid-ground(i.e. music). I'm quite the crafty one. Cut your hair. Death-core?!? Jesus, are you just putting a core after anything? I'll call it Folk-Core ok?

The crack at the hair was me trying to find out a bit about the person behind the shit. I happened to find that your hair was bad.
Warbringer? What the hell are you talking about? You must be spewing rehashed shit you've heard other people say, or you've clearly never listened to Warbringer. Since when is a Thrash-beat hardcore punk? I've not heard one of those in any of their musics. I'll admit the gutturals (i.e. pig squeals) are a bit much, but he's improved and will continue to do so. I've never listened to Blow-Job For A Scene Kid, but obviously you're the expert on such shit to have compared it to something else. See, when normal human-beings compare things they tend to have a bit of knowledge about both the compared things along with a base idea of the mid-ground(i.e. music). I'm quite the crafty one. Cut your hair. Death-core?!? Jesus, are you just putting a core after anything? I'll call it Folk-Core ok?

I just call it as I hear it. I hear bad Thrash/Death-Core, you hear originality. I suggest that you get your ears checked, or pull your head out of the gaping orifice you call an asshole.

Also, if you noticed, my hair has been cut several times over since that picture was taken (given you were going through my myspace because you're ever so clever like that, you should have noticed that, but I'll give you pass on this poorly researched "insult", as you're obviously missing a chromosome).

Really need the link to the last thread about this band, unless it disapeared... I remember it being really funny as this douche sat and tried to prove how fucking 'underground metal!" he was.

I suppose it could be called Folk-Core if they were to throw a hurdy gurdy on one of the tracks... just what the world needs, more Eluvetei!

Bat Castle eh? Those guys are fucking remarkable. Are you from DFW? or the Austin area?

Anyhow, I don't understand why you(EricT, man as robot) are so eager to attack not only their hard work but also them as people. I see that this is a forum and that is the custom, but it comes off as immature and ridiculously pointless. I simply asked for your opinion on the music, and you are acting as if I've insulted you in some way. ::shrugs::

MajestikMøøse;7379251 said:
I swear some day I'm going to Paris to molest your arsehole so hard until I get German right, and learn that quaint dialect they speak in France and some parts of this country also.

Do that. Teach me some funny Mesopotamian political facts and I may just not lose you at the bottom of the catacombs for a horde of gothic gals to pleasure themselves on chosen protruding parts.

Bat Castle eh? Those guys are fucking remarkable. Are you from DFW? or the Austin area?

Anyhow, I don't understand why you(EricT, man as robot) are so eager to attack not only their hard work but also them as people. I see that this is a forum and that is the custom, but it comes off as immature and ridiculously pointless. I simply asked for your opinion on the music, and you are acting as if I've insulted you in some way. ::shrugs::

Main.scat.jpg

I'm from Irving, went to Nimitz, all that good stuff.

BC were originally from Fort Worth but just relocated to Austin.

BTW you can't expect to be taken seriously on this board til you've posted pics of your boobs and/or balls. Do that and then try this thread again.

:cool: