one of my songs on Gtp3

WHAT THE FUCK MAN it's just a rip-off of Everytime I Die. I hope you didn't purposely model it after EID, but you must of. It sounds like half the riffs were stolen and rearranged slightly... well I've listened tot he whole thing now, it doesn't sound like it was ripped exactly but for the first half... I mean that's pretty blatant (whether it was intentional or not).

The only thing that sounds like etid to me is the first riff. Yeah I can play it. Ill try and record it before the end of the week if the band likes it ok. What other parts sound like etid to you guys. help me out a little and ill try and change em a bit.

Tilu thingie? What the hell is tilu? If there is something in my song that sounds like Deep Purple I didn't know about it because the only song I have ever heard by them is Smoke on the Water.

I got grounded too so I cant see my band for a week so im making a recording of Mortal Remians with real guitars but not anything else. Does anyone know of a good mixing program I can steal off of Kazaa or something.

Im also almost done with one of my newer songs "Life's End"
It is faster and cooler than this one Ill try and post it when its done. No riffs that sound like anything Ive ever heard in this one.