Lets try to make bodom like songs!

Deadman5hadow

Mar 24, 2013
Hello everyone, i ve lost my old profile (dark5hadow) so i created a new one.
and yeah i was lurcking in a while.
I had this topic idea a long time ago and i think it's time for it now.
The idea is to create bodomish style songs gathering all elements we love from their music of their best albums.
I"ve tried to write a song influenced by bodom on guitar pro then FL studio as a backing track (no guitars) so you can download it, tell me what do you think about it and add guitar parts that could go with. feel free to write whatever you want on it and let us hear it.

http://www.2shared.com/audio/SvnyabNp/Song_test__deadmanshadow_.html

I could do some bodomish keyboard and guitar melody or something but I know nothing about recording and stuff.

I'll be honest I was initially skeptical of this as well. But what you've got so far is actually pretty cool! I sort of want to take part in this...don't really know what you want us to do though, since it's your song lol. Also it reminds me more of Norther than COB, for some reason (that's not a bad thing!).

Just listened to the GP5 version with the guitars, that intro riff is so hard to play, have to really try hard. So yeah are we supposed to use the gp file's guitars (riffs) as a base on which to work on?

good work jontzu. but in some parts you re out of tune. especially at 01:08 and at the solo section ( solo writting is awesome btw).
and yeah any ideas are welcome. lets listen mor attemps for guitars to sound like laiho style.

yeah I'm totally out of key, whoops. Probably gonna post ideas that are in key for those parts that are out of key.

Do you have the backing track for the solo section, or do you have it in GP form? Because in the tab it only goes up to the pre-solo.

there's no solo section in the actual backing track. Jontzgu just randomly put a solo in all that pre solo section. if you have an idea just writ it on GP or make a record.

Ah. Okay, well depending on how much time I have in the coming few days I'll see if I can't play around with it. No promises though...

Hey, just an update for everyone's favourite deceased person's shadow. I played around for like half an hour and sort of have something. But I can't record it for another 2 days (at the minimum) because I won't be at home where all my guitars are until then. Do you want the tab or would you prefer a recording? Or both?