lets write a Bodom story

.. he killed those he wanted to kill, those that were killed by the ones the killed, those that tried to kill the ones that were killed by those he killed and those _they_ wanted to kill and gathered the corpses ..

-towo

and then all of the Bodom fans, new and old, and the Reaper went to the bar to drink a few beers...
..He was pissed to find out they had gone right through him and on the floor, he was still expected to pay for 'em. When the bartender got aggresively demanding of the money he got what was coming to him: Effortlessly and viciously, the unconcerned reaper took his Scythe right to his...

So the reaper just scremed "look a three headed money" as the huge ogre looked the chopped his head off and it fell to the floor. So after that....

...first up was Joe's place, The anxious reaper had been waiting for the time of this one victim ever since he saw him in McDonalds once listening to Bon Jovi in a boom box..The reaper lost his appetite and couldn't even finish his McNuggets. But at last it was time for Joe to die. The reaper came up and rang the doorbell...

... The reaper stared at the schlong wonder "I wonder if mine will do that" Suddenly he remembered something he read in underworld weekly he cast some wierd shit spell on his scyth to make it red hot and cut his entire cock off.... it didnt grow back then after a long silence the ogre began to cry out..... help me god i dont deserve to live with no cock.....

...Then a booming voice came down and told him that he was the Ogre's creator. He told him that the Ogre's real name was Dicknocchio and all he had to do was lie. Dicknocchio said that he didn't like men, nothing happened. He then said that he wishes he was with a girl, nothing happened. He then said that he was gay, his dick grew 1 inch. He then said that has been gay his whole life and was ashamed, it grew another inch. He was so happy to have his dick come back and he felt alot better that he came out of the closet. Now he could fulfill his dreams in joining the Gay Pride Parade and hopped on a plane to fly to Washington D.C. to attend. When he arrived.........