Lets try to make bodom like songs!

I need a collaboration to do it. I need someone to make virtual drums from these midi files, and someone to record bass and guitars.
I can record keyboards.

here's a song that have some bodom influences especially at the end.
its from a guy from Argentina

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey shadow, here's the melody for the 1:08 part, skip to 0:12 to hear it.
Sorry for not posting it earlier, been busy with studying.

EDIT: the solo section you posted, IMO the keys sound great, but the guitars could use some work in some parts ( e.g. cutting sharply off at the first solo part).

Hey shadow, here's the melody for the 1:08 part, skip to 0:12 to hear it.
Sorry for not posting it earlier, been busy with studying.

EDIT: the solo section you posted, IMO the keys sound great, but the guitars could use some work in some parts ( e.g. cutting sharply off at the first solo part).

Man! this sounded epic! i like your guitar tone and mixing.
can u learn the tab and record the whole thing?

Yeah sure, I'll start recording today. Btw the song is sounding really awesome, I dig the melodies and the solo section a lot.

Ok, I'll learn the solos properly this time and fix the chorus melodies. Glad you enjoyed what I've recorded so far.

Jontzgu i think i could improve your drum sound by using steven slate drum 4 if you want me to do
& good work so far :)

Jontzgu i think i could improve your drum sound by using steven slate drum 4 if you want me to do
& good work so far :)

If you could do that it would be gnarly, just tell me what files you need, mid or wav etc.

Also, thanks!

Sounds awesome kirk.
i'm gonna record my parts on it. jontzgus can u rerecord it again and correct the mistakes at the melody?
then send me your rythmic tracks, and lead ones separatly.