What if they made a movie about CoB...?

Napoleon, viking, fireman(?) and cop laiho:lol:

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!1111 Ensi quoted me :OMG:

Okey, a little serious:

Another favorite scene are the beginning of COB-TV. When Henkka is presenting what they are doing and Alexi, Roope etc are just foolin around in the backround:D

"And this.. ehm.. one song, we very serious, totaly sober.. almost. Exept alexi who is always totally drunk *pic on Alexi laying head-down on the floor*"

:lol:

lol Someone should make a documentary of Alexi's whole life. Or a movie based on him. No, no, even better, Bodom should star in a horror film. I'd so watch it the first day it came out and first one in line. lol. I'll star as Alexi's gf in the movie or be his killer. lol

lol Someone should make a documentary of Alexi's whole life. Or a movie based on him. No, no, even better, Bodom should star in a horror film. I'd so watch it the first day it came out and first one in line. lol. I'll star as Alexi's gf in the movie or be his killer. lol

Then I'll be next in line :lol:

Like cradle of fear?

yeah, Bodom should be 5 psychos and the members of this forum will be the haunted victims.
would be cool //m//

yeah, Bodom should be 5 psychos and the members of this forum will be the haunted victims.
would be cool //m//

:lol: Now when i thought about it... it really would be cool :D

Just think about it, ensi and lady laiho has lost their way in the deep forest around lake bodom, and suddenly they find a road, Oittaantie (the road to the spot where the youngsters got stabbed in 1960)

And out of nowhere, alexi and janne comes in a damn Dodge, you can hear Alexi scream "YAYHOO" and just run them over!

Hmm... maybe?.... *calling 20th century fox*

yeah man, the Bodom guys will haunt every member of this forum, it'll be like a revenge for all the mean stuff they wrote about the band members around here XD

and then the Bodom guys would quote the forum member's evil comment before they die.

:lol::lol::lol:
sounds like a way to go.

no the bodom guys disguise as normal UM members and they earn the trust of everyone around here and secretly find out information about them and start hunting them down one by one.

no,they read the old ''bodom fucks new bodom'' threads and make a secound hatebreeder.
Now this thread is going to be one of above mentioned!

how about Alexi and Janne finally get married but Alexander decides that he still has feelings for Alexi and Alexi is torn between the two.
Choose the one that was there for him through the hard times or go back to the one he truly loves.

It'll be called Broke Back Bodom.
Although the story is nothing like Broke Back Mountain.