What don't you like about CoB ?

i like the kissing between them :lol:

i wish they would play different songs live, change them up more often. but it seems like they dont like a lot of the older songs and theyre hard to play live or dont sound good when played live

the playing the songs live is true id like them to play lil blood red ridin hood once a while

- People saying AYDY is their best ( Hi joonas )
- People saying that Alexi is the best and the fastest guitarist ever
-People saying Henkka is the best bassist ever ( :erk: )
-Discovering that the cool classical riff at the start of Red light in my eyes pt.II is from Mozart's 25th Symphony
-Then, discovering that all those cool classical parts were from old composers
-Alexi's decreasing guitar skill
-AYDY, 'nuff said
-ESP Alexi's sig model
-Mass Hypnosis
-Alexi, for trying to go mainstream and thereby changing the music
-Roope having only around 1 minute to make a solo during shows

Despiter all that, they're still my fav' band:D

why do you think his guitar playing is getting worse? :confused:

or rather, but what makes you say that his guitar playing is getting worse?

I dislike the kissing very much
And i wish they would all stop drinking so much. Pretty soon alexi isn't gonna be able to sing anymore.

I don't like COB's fans.
joking aside I might have to agree :lol:
Alot of newer fans can be really fucking annoying :p
And i wish they would all stop drinking so much. Pretty soon alexi isn't gonna be able to sing anymore.

Are 13 or are you actually a big vagina with arms?

Edit:
Ph, and most songs on AYDY. I liked the album when it came out but it just got boring quickly. Still really like the other stuff.

Comparing it to the other video

theres a big difference in his guitar playing skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
On topic: What I don't like about Bodom is their current fans that are all "OMGALEXILAIHO!!!!" "(insert Bodom band member) is so much better at (insert Bodom instrument) than you are lolz", AYDY which didn't really impress me too much, and just listen to their current concerts and compare them to the older ones they had.

joking aside I might have to agree :lol:
Alot of newer fans can be really fucking annoying :p
Sad but true... :erk:

It's very nice that there are so many kids who listen to metal around these days, but sometimes this OMG ALEXI!1! LOLZ stuff that is going on around here is just too much. I guess the baggage fans come around sooner or later when the band gains popularity so maybe I shouldn't complain about it.

Listen to Tokyo Warhearts and compare it to any show youve watched or heard in the past 3 years.

Indeed thats true...i dont like the kissing between Allu and Janne they gotta give that up its getting old..i also dont like extrem alexi fanbois....

I dont like their song named Northern Comfort

Any reasons??

I don't like when Alexi always says “Motherfuckers, ...Motherfuckers. „ and then “the Fuckers. Motherfuckers…!!!"

Yeah, it's a little too much.

But something else ... hmm, most of it was already said.
I don't really hate AYDY, it's different,okay.
Fanbois/Fangirls are annoying, that's true.

But ATM I can't think of something else.

As long as everyone is talking songs,I gotta say I don't like Next In Line..It just doesn't sound CoB for me..but I don't mind the rest of the album though.

On topic: What I don't like about Bodom is their current fans that are all "OMGALEXILAIHO!!!!" "(insert Bodom band member) is so much better at (insert Bodom instrument) than you are lolz", AYDY which didn't really impress me too much, and just listen to their current concerts and compare them to the older ones they had.

Sort of like that that loser who posted right before you with COB on his fingers and black nail polish because Alexi does it?

@Kekkonen's Parrot:

Baggage fans :lol: I like it. They don't bother me too much, If it weren't for the,, the band wouldnt have as many fans and wouldn't be able to play larger better venues, and its not like you see them when you are at home listening to the CD.

1526986085_l.jpg

Its when you see people who take 10000 pictures of themeselves like this a day, it makes you not want to wear that shirt in public :(