Child Of Decadence
Jun 24, 2002
Greece
Visit site
>Originally posted by Janne Warman
>All three of them playing ESP now...

>J

This is from "Janne!" thread.

WOW! :eek: No more Alexi with custom Rhoads!!!

I'm curious to see what gear they use cause I don't know if ESP will be so fast to give them custom stuff for the next tour...

What do you think about it?

>Originally said by Alexi Laiho after a Sinergy gig in 2002
>ESP sucks...

I asked him after the show what he will do after he lost his endorsement deal with Jackson (because they were bought by Fender) and he said that he would go to ESP although he thinks that ESP sucks. Otherwise he would have to wait one year for a new guitar.

Originally posted by Zarok666
he said that he would go to ESP although he thinks that ESP sucks. Otherwise he would have to wait one year for a new guitar.

Sinergy has a break, so I think that he could borrow one of Roope's Jacksons until he gets his new one...
Just a thought...this isn't my business ;) .

Originally posted by Zarok666
>ESP sucks...

I asked him after the show what he will do after he lost his endorsement deal with Jackson (because they were bought by Fender) and he said that he would go to ESP although he thinks that ESP sucks. Otherwise he would have to wait one year for a new guitar.

That's right, Alexi said that he ordered a new guitar from the Jackson Custom Shop, and ESP would suck....

I can't imagine Alexi on stage without his Rhoads, I can't imagine Ale without his Jackson with the lighting on it. But what ever they've became a very famous band and they(or maybe their lebel) now can afford more expensive guitars.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OH MY FUCKING GOD NOOOOOO NOOOO NOOOOO!!!!!

DISASTER, THE TERRIBLENESS KILLS ME!!!

ESPs are fucking useless JUNK man, for stupid children who fall for their lame advertising. Sure they may have been cool a few years ago, but these days they're a joke.

Jackson make some fine guitars! *I* have a beautiful KE2!

Of course, if ESP would pay me to use their garbage, then I guess I'd have a good reason to.

:cry: Nnoooooonoooooooooo Henkka, tell alexi I can lend him my Jackon R10 until he gets another custom rhoadssssss
NAaaaaniifidsfbjksfbjdssfjsnfjndfneaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhh:cry: :cry: :cry:

The ESP bass "bat model" (eeeh, cant find a pic) kicks ass :)

(Did a better search:)

516573.jpg

516578.jpg

Originally posted by Metalbeast
I belive janne stated in a new thread around here Alexi currently HAS an RR Custom.

(not sure, perhaps we need a confirmation)

-Beast
?
dont take my hopes high

..all i know is there are a lot of good guitarists play esp...best example kirk+james..awesome guitarists and its not like they cant afford any guitar they want..