COB must come to the states!!..f*ck that! NEW YORK!!

SonsOfNorthernDarkness

Towards The North
Jun 11, 2002
Bronx New York
Visit site
What is the deal with Laiho and COB? Why dont they want to come tour in U.S.A? The only time I know of them playing here was at the Milwaukee Metalfest , I think that was the last time also. But come on damn them to hell!!!!!! come over here for once , they have so many fans here. Are they afraid of getting robbed and held at gun point here in NYC? lol Any Americans feel the sameway?

Tommy

lol
I thought they had already perdormed their first US Tour... But I'm not sure... They'll play at Wacken and Dynamo in early August, then they'll probably return to the Studio and finish the recordings of the new album and then with a bit of luck you'll see them in the US :)

And trust me, they are not afraid of being robbed... ;)

It's true that they played only one gig in the USA (Milwaukee Metalfest but with shitty equipment). Believe me they like the USA very much (especially Alexi) and would tour there if they would get a good offer.

I was at L'amour once, mustve been like a year and a half ago, and they announced COB was comming to play in NYC at Lamour, and like everyone was mad hyped, then the show was pushed back, then eventually cancelled. I read somewhere that Jaska was finishing school, or sumthin like that, someone had to finish school and they were unable to tour *shrugs*

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow
I read somewhere that Jaska was finishing school, or sumthin like that, someone had to finish school and they were unable to tour *shrugs*
I think you're right, but AFAIK it was Janne...

Originally posted by Silent Downfall
ill give them a great offer.. free lodging compliments of my house.. they have to pay for their food tho.. ill show them all the great (if any) sites. hmm..

i swear if they come to atlanta i will do anything i can to see them, i need to see a concert one of these days in my life, why not make cob my first?

oh and alexi stays busy most of the time..

That's a great idea, if they come to Minnesota, they can stay at my house! :p I'll show them the Mall of America. Hehe.

You haven't been to a concert? :eek: