What don't you like about CoB ?

JessOfBodom

keyboards own
Nov 11, 2006
nowhere.
There must be at least one thing you don't like about them I guess..What is it?
As for me I don't like how Janne and Alexi frequently kiss :erk: it makes me think they have nothing better to do..That's the only thing,they're my fav band..

It's hard to find anything I don't like... But Alexi's speeches between the songs during gigs. (is there an english word for that?) Somehow it would sound better if he used his real voice, not the voice he uses when he sings. Or well he does sometimes, but... And if he wouldn't swear so much. It sounds almost comical when it's like "Fuck you, the next motherfucking song is fucking gonna be fucking Hate crew death fucking roll, Motherfucking assholes! Fuck."

It's hard to find anything I don't like... But Alexi's speeches between the songs during gigs. (is there an english word for that?) Somehow it would sound better if he used his real voice, not the voice he uses when he sings. Or well he does sometimes, but... And if he wouldn't swear so much. It sounds almost comical when it's like "Fuck you, the next motherfucking song is fucking gonna be fucking Hate crew death fucking roll, Motherfucking assholes! Fuck."

It's so true. :lol:

LOL!!! that's a good point but I think it's funny and I always like it when he says Ooh Yeahhh brutally :lol:

+ fucking 1! :D

yeah, that's a bit annoying sometimes, but I don't really care, I don't expect them to be perfect or somethin :p
and huh, seems like almost everyone hates AYDY, haha. :erk:
I'm not saying that there's nothing I don't like in them but I'm trying to look at them as normal human beings so they can make mistakes and stuff :saint:

Child of Downfall said:
I'm not saying that there's nothing I don't like in them but I'm trying to look at them as normal human beings so they can make mistakes and stuff :saint:
Well, that's pretty right for me too.

I don't know if there's something I don't like about COB... I have never thought to what I could not to like about them.
Maybe there's nothing... for the moment.

are you dead yet
and also the kissing between alexi and janne

i like the kissing between them :lol:

i wish they would play different songs live, change them up more often. but it seems like they dont like a lot of the older songs and theyre hard to play live or dont sound good when played live

As for me I don't like how Janne and Alexi frequently kiss :erk: it makes me think they have nothing better to do..

well perhabs they dont have anything better to do?
and btw, what do they have to do instead.. when they stop touring because theyre kissing all day and night long it reaches the point where i start thinking its getting stupid.

come on,why dont you say it straight? you're homophobic

well perhabs they dont have anything better to do?
and btw, what do they have to do instead.. when they stop touring because theyre kissing all day and night long it reaches the point where i start thinking its getting stupid.

come on,why dont you say it straight? you're homophobic

It's just my opinion I didn't say u have to agree chill out:erk: !And also IMO if they aren't in love or anything there is no point to what they do.