Children of Bodom songs you DON'T like

Well I must say that I really dont like SW at all, just a few cpl of songs from there. Had to force myself hearing it through just once. All other albums and all other songs kicks a55 !!

Well I must say that I really dont like SW at all, just a few cpl of songs from there. Had to force myself hearing it through just once. All other albums and all other songs kicks a55 !!

Well, Deadnight Warrior is pretty kickass when you crank up the subwoofer, In the Shadows obviously has that great ending, RLIME1 has some cool guitars and nice vocals when the song speeds up, Lake Bodom intro is legend and vocals in that song are ace, The Nail has an aggressive interlude. That's really all the album has for me. :D

Actually its mostly Alexis singing I dont like on SW. Sounds like hes trying to find a style and thank God he didnt choose this one ! Way too Lordy crap like - in my opinion...Like said, some songs on the album are good, but I always stop at SW when I get there and start over with anything else of CoB on my Ipod.

Probably many songs from "Blooddrunk"... just because this album left me thinking some things like... where the fuck is the COB I knew many years ago? Ok, isn't bad, I like it, this is only music evolution, but they changed a lot their music and I just prefer the old albums.

First song from BD,ive heard it was so boring and slow,and ive listened to it few more times and i still think its boring and slow:zombie:

I don't really hate any Bodom. It's all different in good ways. I do dislike Northern Comfort and stuff though, I don't understand why Follow The Reaper is played live when there are cooler songs they could be doing. I am happy to see no comments against Are You Dead Yet album. It's my favourite and Alexi doesn't even like it, though they play In Your Face and brought back AYDY. COB is like this: COB not CoB. The Bodom writing has a capital O. They didn't do The Trooper or Final Countdown anyways so stop saying them. Something Wild ain't as good I admit but it's cus it was rushed. They had like 10 days to do it or something and they decided to start from scratch. Remember the recording technology used is 1997 on a low budget too

I don't really hate any Bodom. It's all different in good ways. I do dislike Northern Comfort and stuff though, I don't understand why Follow The Reaper is played live when there are cooler songs they could be doing. I am happy to see no comments against Are You Dead Yet album. It's my favourite and Alexi doesn't even like it, though they play In Your Face and brought back AYDY. COB is like this: COB not CoB. The Bodom writing has a capital O. They didn't do The Trooper or Final Countdown anyways so stop saying them. Something Wild ain't as good I admit but it's cus it was rushed. They had like 10 days to do it or something and they decided to start from scratch. Remember the recording technology used is 1997 on a low budget too

They had one week to record Something Wild in the studio. And it sounds pretty good given that. For writing, I think they had more time..

AYDY was still green from certain aspects when entering the studio.. If they had spared Trashed, Lost & Strungout and Knuckleduster for the album, used better guitar tone and mixed the keyboards more on top on Living Dead Beat and Punch Me I Bleed, used better lyrics for In Your Face, it would be one hell of an album.

Needled 24/7 ....raped it like four years ago..was always listening to it XD
so obviously i got tired of it...

Probably many songs from "Blooddrunk"... just because this album left me thinking some things like... where the fuck is the COB I knew many years ago? Ok, isn't bad, I like it, this is only music evolution, but they changed a lot their music and I just prefer the old albums.

Dude exactly what I was thinking. I don't mind it but I LOVE every album pre-AYDY. The problem with AYDY is, apart from select riffs (maybe) I think it felt very generic. Leaning more towards the SW to FTR era. I believe the evolution through those albums were fantastic. Where it as it was ups and downs from HCDR to BD.