popular COB songs that you dont like

pukeface.gif
Hate Crew Deathroll ...Previous albums are much better.

i would not say that i dilike any songs by bodom. have have songs that i prefure to others but i dont dislike any. alot of people say ''hate me'' is there best. i like hate me but i would not say it was there best. and who was bitching hate crew deathroll. hcdr is a good album. i mean cummon, needled24/7, silent scream cover, bodom breach terror, triple corpse hammerblow :headbang:

.I think a 'popular' Children Of Bodom song doesn't exist in the USA... But I think I know what you mean by the sound of the song. I really do like Chokehold, but I guess I'm not a person to ask, as I love every Bodom song. But one of them that just doesn't catch my ear as strong is probably "Every Time I Die". I mean, I love this song, but it being a video and stuff, I don't think is worth it. I think they should have done a different song off of the FTR album for a video. Just my opinion. But that's the only song, I think.

It was released on an ep here in Finland and I'm ordering myself and Thomas copies of it, so I guess I could upload it in the net or something when I get it. In the meanwhile try KaZaa or some prog like that.Or some mIRC channel.