What Bodom Songs Can You Play?

I can only play parts also, because I don't downtune. However, I believe Kissing the Shadows is a song that can be played all the way through in regular tuning, which I've been working on for quite some time.

in will go by album
something wild:
deadnight warrior
lake bodom

hatebreeder
warheart
silent night bodom night
hatebreeder
bed of razors
towards dead end
chidren of bodom
downfall

follow the reaper
" "
bodom after midnight
children of decadence
everytime i die
mask of sanity
taste of my scythe
hate me!

hatecrew deathroll
needled 24/7
bodom beach terror
angels dont kill
you're better off dead
hatecrew deathroll

and im learning black widow, red light, and triplecorpse hammer blow, and of coarse KISSING THE SHADOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goth_fiend said:
in will go by album
something wild:
deadnight warrior
lake bodom

hatebreeder
warheart
silent night bodom night
hatebreeder
bed of razors
towards dead end
chidren of bodom
downfall

follow the reaper
" "
bodom after midnight
children of decadence
everytime i die
mask of sanity
taste of my scythe
hate me!

hatecrew deathroll
needled 24/7
bodom beach terror
angels dont kill
you're better off dead
hatecrew deathroll

and im learning black widow, red light, and triplecorpse hammer blow, and of coarse KISSING THE SHADOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa dude, how long have you been playing?

bout 5 years, but i also play flute, piccolo, clarinet (alto and bass), sax (tenor, alto and soprano) and a very small amount of keys (but i want to get a nice setup to play janne like sick riffs!!) been playing music all my life

Any chance you record you playing any of those songs? I'd really like to hear somebody else playing Mask of Sanity, might help me out with learning it.

i will have to check with my bandmates and see if they can play it as well, were all working on getting recording gear right now, so thats going to be fun....i will prolly just get a di box for my setup and plug right into the mixing board with my rig, we will see, were working on angels dont kill right now and should have song show ready soon! (just gotta find a fuckin 'boardist in this town)

btw, eco, how tough was it for you to learn the solo for deadnight? that first arpaggio in that solo is a bitch to nail at his speed!! had to lock myself in my room for a week to learn that whole solo (i spent a month on symphony x's sea of lies :OMG: my fingers still hurt just thinkin of that one )

Oh yeah I can play: Trashed Lost & Strungout, Bed of Razors, Kissing the Shadows, Knuckleduster, Silent Night, Bodom Night, The Nail, Sixpounder, Rebel Yell, She Is Beautiful (Andrew W.K version), Touch like the Angel of Death, Angels Dont Kill, Taste of My Scythe.

EDIT:

Songs I can play everything apart from main solo

Bodom Beach Terror
Needled 24/7
Children of Decadence
Mask of Sanity

Wow the sweeping at the end of The Nail is damn hard. How long did it take you to get it down at his speed?

Here's my list:
Lake Bodom
Silent Night Bodom Night
Hatebreeder
Bed of Razors
Black Widow
Children of Bodom
Downfall
Bodom After Midnight
Children of Decadance
Every Time I Die
Hate Me
Kissing the Shadows
Hellion
Rebel Yell-cover
Dont stop at the Top-cover
Bodom Beach Terror
Angels Dont Kill
Triple Corpse HammerBlow
Needled 24/7
War of Razors solo-obviously not EVERY fuckin exact note, but its pretty much the same shit.
Sixpounder
You're Better off dead

something wild:
deadnight warrior
lake bodom
The Nail (final solos)

hatebreeder
warheart
silent night bodom night
hatebreeder
bed of razors
towards dead end
Black widow
chidren of bodom
downfall

follow the reaper
bodom after midnight
children of decadence
everytime i die
mask of sanity
taste of my scythe
hate me!
Kissing

hatecrew deathroll
needled 24/7
Sixpounder
bodom beach terror
angels dont kill
you're better off dead
Lil' bloodred ridin' hood
hatecrew deathroll

started learning kissing the shadows yesterday, im up to 1:40

just trying to master the pretty tricky lick that he sings over, u know the one, do dododo, dododo, dododo etc

Otherwise i know little licks, like from lake bodom / bit of the follow the reaper solo etc