guitar poll...

nai tous Deadnight Warriors. lol
arxise na mhlas sta ellhnika na tous tralanoume. Olo emeis eimaste oi malakes otan oi aloi mhlane fillandika. OK? ;) Mporeis na mou dwseis to e-mail sou gia ti o mlks to esbhsa?:rolleyes:

Most of my freinds dont see how i can play the COB solos, but they dont understand that most solos in general are just goddamn scales (or variations of them) most of the time. The solos are not that hard.

Originally posted by bodomite
RR1 sucks because its only 22 frets..... my jackson was a jackson RR1 custom i had some shit modifyed on it...... :(

The only reason why RR1 sucks is just that it has only 22 frets and it doesn't have the pickups Alexi and Roope use! Apart from that it is a great guitar, the best I've ever played, so come on guys...this guitar is nearly perfect and is very good to play! My RR1 is the most precious thing I've ever owned!

Originally posted by Thilo
The only reason why RR1 sucks is just that it has only 22 frets and it doesn't have the pickups Alexi and Roope use! Apart from that it is a great guitar, the best I've ever played, so come on guys...this guitar is nearly perfect and is very good to play! My RR1 is the most precious thing I've ever owned!

RR1 is really great guitar! I just bought my RR1 and its that RR1 which Alexi used in mystic festival on sinergy tour!!:headbang:

And Alexi signed it to me... its very great guitar.. black with gold pins. ;)

Its exactly this guitar http://www.sinergy.org/pictures/pol2002/12.jpg

It is very awsome guitar... now i know what is the difference of Japan and USA jacksons... i have owned 5 different japan jacksons and this RR1 really change my opinion!

Originally posted by Thilo
Japan to USA Jackson's is like day and night (Hope you know what I mean!)!
What pickups do you have in it!

I have seymour duncan TB4 and SH2N pickups... but i think that if i find someone who want to sell Jackson J50BC and J50N pickups i would put them in my RR1...

Originally posted by En Vind Av Sorg
Most of my freinds dont see how i can play the COB solos, but they dont understand that most solos in general are just goddamn scales (or variations of them) most of the time. The solos are not that hard.

I know that the most of them are just scales, but Alexi's playng 'em toooooo fast

5 jacksons? Man, that rulz. I was playing on simple RR5 in my music shop and it kicked my ass so hard that I wasnt albe to walk straight. It was JApan........

And now u tell, me that USA and JApan, are like day and night.

I dont give a fuck............... hell, kill me for that Jackson

I have a Washburn DIME-333 (Dimmebag Darell's model) and it's Korean. Of course, if I had the money, I'd buying the USA model but it's 300% expensive than mine:cry:
I also have an old Samick shit with a Dimargio Super 2 on it.
I use a classic distortion DS-1 and a Super Phaser PH-2 (both are Boss) and a pretty small amp. Its a samick 15w.
I know, I know. I have pretty cheap equipment but...no money no funny.........

Originally posted by Radiant Star
Yup, I agree with bodomite, RR1 lacks two frets so you can't play some bodom solos for example...I like very much jackson warriors...

Yeah,It really sucks trying to play bodom solos when your guitar has only 22 frets.No fuck fuckity fuckaroo fucking way ! :mad:

Hey,I have Jackson Warrior XT. ;) I like to play with it,even though I'm not good,just a beginner. ;) :cry:

Rock on ! :headbang: :lol:

the newer ones are pretty good, but I'd go with a WRMG instead.

I owned a USA KV-2, a black one.. loved it but had to sell it.. damn money problems! :mad: